Portland Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Portland, Oregon Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Portland, OR and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Portland, OR 97214 (503) 231-9334 In Portland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Peniel Mission began, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, clean clothing, recovery programs and other essential care to this city's homeless population. A recovery program is in place for those men that are on a road of destru See more details
Portland, OR 97204 503-239-1259 Short-term case management and transitional housing for veterans. Accepts men, women, and families for up to 9 months for veterans that qualify with TB card. Informational meeting every Wednesday at 9:00a.m. See more details
Portland, OR 97209 503-823-4930 Transition Projects provides people with the resources and tools they need to end their homelessness and maintain housing. Helping people meet their basic needs-shelter, clothing, food, cleanliness-is the bedrock of what we do. Once someone has met their basic needs, they can build the skills they n See more details
Portland, OR 97209 503-227-0810 Day Access service 7 a.m.-11 p.m. 7/week.
Emergency shelter for women. No men or children allowed on site. 30-90 day program, but extensions available if you have an active housing plan. Low barrier shelter. 50 beds. Showers, laundry, lockers, case management, and housing assistan See more details
Portland, OR 97205 503-535-3266 Crisis Line: 503-535-3269
Mission & Services
The YWCA of Greater Portland strives to eliminate racism and discrimination in all its forms and provides growth, education and leadership opportunities for women and families. Yolanda House further strives to empower survivors to See more details
portland, OR 97211 2.54 miles from city center Portland
(503) 288-9294 Transitional housing for homeless men. ur purpose is to provide our residents with a long term clean and sober home with quality meals and a self-help work program that provides each person with the opportunity of turning their lives around.
Portland, OR 97201 503-595-9390 The Goose Hollow Family Shelter is a night shelter for 8 homeless families with children. Families are able to stay at the shelter for about 30-60 days. Goose Hollow is open from 6:30pm until 7:30am each night of the year.
Portland, OR 97217 503-281-2442 The mission of Bradley Angle is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with our communities to create social change.
Emergency Shelter provides up to 10-12 weeks of shelter and support services for ni See more details
Milwaukie, OR 97222 5.71 miles from city center Portland
(503) 655-8575 The Annie Ross House family shelter.
The Annie Ross House helps families move from the crisis of homelessness to stable and secure lives in permanent and affordable homes. To meet this objective, Annie Ross program participants receive access to housing enriched with case managemen See more details
Vancouver, WA 98661 8.26 miles from city center Portland
(360)993-9561 Referrals Advocacy Outreach Services.
Assistance may include temporary emergency shelter, short-term rental assistance to help people get back into housing, or rental assistance and supportive services for people with additional needs.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: See more details
Tigard, OR 97223 8.86 miles from city center Portland
(503) 443-6084 Good Neighbor Center is more than a place for families to sleep and eat. It is a place where families are transformed and become self sufficient once more. During their six-week stay at the shelter,families navigate the resources to assistance and finding jobs.Every year we serve between 75-95 famil See more details
Vancouver, WA 98662 9.43 miles from city center Portland
360-980-3973 We now have two transitional faith based homes for homeless women and children. We are centrally located and each home has six beds. We have shared and single rooms. See more details
Gresham, OR 97030 12.12 miles from city center Portland
(503) 492-3046 My Father's House Community Shelter is a family shelter located in East Multnomah County, Oregon. We provide a safe environment for 30 families, a place families can stay together as they address their spiritual, physical, emotional, and relational issues and needs.
Hillsboro, OR 97214 15.96 miles from city center Portland
(503) 648-6646 The Community Action Family Shelter offers twenty beds with space for five families, and is managed by the Housing and Homeless Services Team at Community Action. Although it is referred to as a shelter, it is actually a Housing Program. Families are able to stay for up to five weeks. A holistic ass See more details