Slidell Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Slidell, Louisiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Slidell, LA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Slidell, LA 3911 (504) 245-3689 CCC helps those individuals with true needs—urgent problems requiring immediate, short-term solutions. Trained counselors discuss a request for assistance with each client and make an assessment of need. Emergency assistance can take the form of: food, clothing, shelter, prescription assistance, eme See more details
SLIDELL, LA 70470 19.65 miles from city center Slidell
(985) 626-5740 Safe Harbor is a non-profit, non-government agency in St. Tammany Parish serving women and children who are victims of domestic abuse. We can provide a safe place to stay and a variety of critical support services ranging from crisis intervention, legal advocacy, playgroups, emotional support, and c See more details
New Orleans, LA 70187 21.59 miles from city center Slidell
504-615-7043 Timmons' Habitat is a new non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization that aims to reduce the number of homeless and domestic violence cases by providing safer housing options for women and children in dangerous and hostile environments. See more details
New Orleans, LA 70117 27.06 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 949-3609, At Project Lazarus, we provide housing that fits the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS: Respite Care and Transitional Housing.Our transitional housing is limited in duration usually from several months up to two years. On average our residents stay in this program for one year. Its in See more details
New Orleans, LA 70119 27.73 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 821-9211 Detox Program. This is not free. Call for costs.Odyssey House Louisiana (OHL) is a nonprofit behavioral healthcare facility with an emphasis on addiction treatment.Established in 1973, OHL offers comprehensive services and effective support systems- including detox, treatment, phys See more details
New Orleans, LA 3505 28.08 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 584-1111 Covenant House New Orleans was founded on the edge of the French Quarter 30 years ago to provide a safe haven for homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth (ages 22 and under). We have provided over 20,000 kids with food, shelter, clothing, medical care, educational and vocational support, individual and See more details
New Orleans, LA 28.74 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 524-2959 The mission of Living Witness Community Social Service is to identify and ultimately give aid to economically needy individuals and families, in particular, homeless, alcohol or drug dependent individuals. The aim of these services is to increase the capacity of individuals and families to bec See more details
New Orleans, LA 70130 28.96 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 523-1184 Ozanam Inn is an emergency shelter for homeless men and also a transitional facility to help move individuals from homelessness to independent living.
Intake Procedure: Men's overnight shelter registration is 7 a.m.-4 p.m.; after first night, ID will be required
Each See more details
New Orleans, LA 70113 29.26 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 638-5434 We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Men's DiscipleshipThe Men’s Discipleship Program is designed to holistically meet the mental, physical, social, and spiritual needs of the participants. The holistic approach of our structured year-long Men’s Discipleship Program prom See more details
New Orleans, LA 70113 29.68 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 522-9340 Women 21 years of age or older can call for service options; no boys over 11 years of age are accepted.
The New Orleans Women's Shelter's (NOWS) mission is to enable women and their children to transition out of homelessness and poverty into a stable and productive lifestyle. To realize See more details
Jefferson, LA 70121 30.35 miles from city center Slidell
800-728-7825 Provides adult rehab. The Salvation Armyâ€™s Adult Rehabilitation Centers provide spiritual,
social and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the
ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves.
Each center offers residential housing, work, an See more details
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70125 30.50 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 899-4569 The Salvation Army allows people to stay five nights for free after which they have to pay $10 a night. The shelter also has beds set aside for people who are working but don't make enough to afford their own home.
The Salvation Army provides caseworkers to help people seek jobs, hous See more details
New Orleans, LA 70056 30.51 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 899-4569 Center of HopeThe Salvation Army Center of Hope provides a hot meal and overnight lodging for single adults, families, seniors and the disabled who have no other option for safe shelter— all in keeping with our mission, “to meet human needs without See more details
New Orleans, LA 3520 30.78 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 522-4475 The mission of Bridge House / Grace House is to provide long-term residential, gender specific treatment to men and women in our community who have become dependent on alcohol or drugs so that they may lead sober and productive lives. These services are offered regardless of one’s ability to pay. See more details
Marrero, LA 70072 32.97 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 347-0772 Hope Haven - Madonna Manor Campus. he Jefferson Family Care Center, operated by Catholic Charities of New Orleans, provides a residential shelter for homeless adults and their children. The shelter, funded by Community Development with an Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG), is located at the Hope Haven - See more details
Marrero, LA 70072 32.99 miles from city center Slidell
(504) 347-0772 Shelter for single and two parent families, men with spouse and children, mothers and children (Boys up to 16). Homeless either off the street, have been evicted or referred from another agency. See more details