Boca Raton Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Boca Raton, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Boca Raton, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Boca Raton, FL 33432 (561) 391-1344 The Salvation Army of Boca Raton is a social services location. Call for an appointment for a needs assessment. Office hours: T~F 9:30 1:30
Our Social Services Office offers assistance with dry goods from our food panty, clothing from community donations, emergency furniture assistance See more details
Delray Beach, FL 33483 7.57 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561) 265-3370 Family Promise is the faith communities of South Palm Beach Counties response to homelessness for children and their families. The program is designed to bring temporary shelter, meals and support to these families, with the goal of empowering families to achieve long term self sufficiency.
< See more details
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 8.92 miles from city center Boca Raton
954-332-7499 All homeless housing interventions in Broward County are accessed through Broward County's Homeless Coordinated Entry and Assessment Screening, Information and Referral (CEASIR). Please contact the Homeless Helpline at 954.563.HELP  to obtain your CEASIR.We pro See more details
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 9.07 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 972-2958 St. Laurence Chapel is the working name for the Episcopal Mental Health Ministries, Inc.
Located next to the Broward Outreach Center (BOC).Hours: Direct Client Services are provided Mondays through Fridays 7:30 to 3:30pm. Every Sunday there is a voluntary chapel service and See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 11.03 miles from city center Boca Raton
561.537.4632 William H. Mann Place for MenThe Lord's Place Men's Campus is located in Boynton Beach. It provides supportive housing to 50 formerly homeless men in Palm Beach County. The Campus is comprised of two main housing programs: transitional and permanent supportive. The transitional program, which See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 12.51 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561) 736-4325 In order to be assisted by this program you must be homeless, honorably discharged veteran, with income.
Provides help to disabled homeless and hungry veterans by providing emergency residential lodging for $100 per week. No food nor transportation provided.
Hours of serv See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33437 13.16 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561)737-2222 Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 10 month, faith-based, college
accredited, addiction recovery program with residential services for
more than 440 men and women who have
lost control of their lives due to alcohol and/or illegal and
pharmaceutical drug add See more details
Oakland Park, FL 33309 13.35 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 568-2801 The Lippman Youth Shelter is a short term crisis runaway shelter for troubled and abused children from 12 years old to 17 years old. See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 14.26 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 563-4357 Broward County Homeless Helpline.
Anyone seeking Broward County Homeless information / referral or a homeless individual / family in Broward County.
The Homeless Helpline provides a single point of entry into the homeless continuum of care. Homeless individuals and families call in t See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 16.11 miles from city center Boca Raton
954-566-2311 Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30AM - 5PMFri: 8:30AM - 4PMSat-Sun: Closed If you are experiencing homelessness or dangerously close to becoming homeless in Broward County, we appreciate you reaching out to us in your time of need.Immediate help is a See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 16.24 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 561-5559 Our Residential Center welcomes you 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with no questions asked. If you need a safe place to stay, please contact us. We accept all youth ages 11-21 in Fort Lauderdale
Each year, we reach hundreds of kids in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando vi See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 16.39 miles from city center Boca Raton
954-779-3990 If you are experiencing homelessness, you must call the HOMELESS HELPLINE 954.563.HELP (4357) (Broward County only)Operated by The Broward Partnership for the Homeless, 200 bed facility with comprehensive services for men, women and
families. Admission by referral o See more details
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311 16.43 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 779-3990 All homeless housing interventions in Broward County are accessed through Broward County's Homeless Coordinated Entry and Assessment Screening, Information and Referral (CEASIR). Please contact the Homeless Helpline at 954.563.HELP  to obtain your CEASIR.We pro See more details
Lake Worth, FL 16.86 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-603-9301 Burckle Place, located in Lake Worth, is
the only supportive housing program in Palm Beach County designed
exclusively for single homeless women.
It combines evidence-based supportive
services with health and wellness activities to help residents rebuild
the See more details
Lake Worth, FL 33460 17.17 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-968-8189 The Salvation Army in Lake Worth, FL is a Social Services location.
Dry goods from their food pantry
Clothing from community donations
Emergency furniture assistance if you are a victim of a natural disaster.
Utility Assistance (if funding See more details
Lake Worth, FL 33460 17.39 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561) 253-1361 REACH is the only emergency shelter for families with minor children experiencing homelessness in Palm Beach County. The program focuses on the immediate stabilization of families while working to fulfill a goal of obtaining permanent or transitional housing for the families it shelters. REACH also See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 17.43 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 524-6991 The emergency night shelter is an open door shelter that
provides beds to homeless individuals without children. Homeless
individuals can place their name on the list for drawing by calling or
by walking in.Intake: Contact 954-524-6991 on Mondays
between 12:00 and 2:00 PM, o See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33405 22.11 miles from city center Boca Raton
561.318.8864 Host & Support Congregations: The hosting of families rotates weekly among the Host Congregations in the network. In turn, each host congregation provides lodging, three meals a day and caring hospitality 3-4 times each year. The Support Congregations provide much needed volunteers, supplies and See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33409 22.93 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-682-1118 The Salvation Army Center of Hope is a transitional housing program which has been operating since 2000. The Center provides substance abuse and mental health treatment services along with case management and housing up to 24 months for eligible single men and veterans. The Center's programming is See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 23.08 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 276-3422 Free drop in center that helps those with mental health or substance abuse.HoursMonday through Friday: 3 to 8 pmWeekends and holidays: Noon to 5 pmThe center has earned a reputation as a safe and supportive, prejudice-free environment with impressive outcomes. For See more details
Hollywood, FL 33022 23.63 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 926-7417 This full-service, 90-bed facility is located on the corner of Scott Street and Dixie Highway in Hollywood, serving homeless men and women in South Broward County.
Located adjacent to the Broward Outreach Center is the BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN - HOLLYWOOD. Designed to See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317 24.11 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 924-3571 Housing Locations
– South Florida
– Central Florida
– North FloridaWhat to expect when you call Empathetic and non-judgmental listening and emotional support Assessment of nee See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 24.44 miles from city center Boca Raton
(954) 920-0106 Not a Homeless Shelter. This is a Homeless Services organization.Soup Kitchen/ Food Pantry/clothing and outreach providedSocial Servicesâ€”Monday-Friday 10:30am-12:30pmPantry bags of food--(Once every 4 weeks) for singles with proof of address e.g., a rent receipt See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 24.79 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561) 514-0564 Eligible homeless families with children may receive emergency assistance including: travelers aid, shelter, food, transportation, clothing and case management services. An action plan will be developed through case management services in order to create linkage with other community resources to ach See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 25.31 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-805-7708 The Outreach center of Historical St. Ann Church, serving homeless women and men. Sister Katie Frank, SSND Health Care Program Director. Direct Line: 561- 932- 1005. They assist you with clothes, a shower, ID & Birth Certificate. If you need Food Stamps, they assist you with & Medical, with See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 25.65 miles from city center Boca Raton
(561) 494-0125 The Lord’s Place helps homeless men, women and children who often have no place to go and no one to help them.The Lord’s Place is one of the leading agencies in Palm Beach County delivering services to the homeless. The Lord’s Place has four campuses, both resi See more details
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 26.16 miles from city center Boca Raton
954.457.1460 Food pantry (Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Park, West Park, Dania Beach and Miramar) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or emergency as needed See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 26.65 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-904-7900 The Lewis Center provides temporary housing to individuals. Clients can stay up to 90 days.There are 20 beds in the women's dorm and 40 beds for men.The Lewis Center has assembled a team of community providers, each offering a distinct service to meet the needs See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 26.69 miles from city center Boca Raton
561-848-7200 Homeless Residential ProgramsGulfstream Goodwill's Homeless Residential Programs provide safe, comfortable housing for homeless individuals with disabilities.Priority is given to those who are chronic substance users, veterans and persons diagnosed See more details