Beaverton Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Beaverton, Oregon Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Beaverton, OR and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Beaverton , OR 97005 1.36 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 648-4227 Are you pregnant and in need of shelter? Our Shelter offers unsupported pregnant mothers a safe and stable home in a residential facility. Women enter the home at any point during their pregnancy and may stay up to a year after their baby is born. We offer an ongoing aftercare program to See more details
Tigard, OR 97223 3.13 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 443-6084 Are you in need of Shelter?To get on the main waitlist, please call: (503) 640-3263Good Neighbor Center is more than a place for families to sleep and eat. It is a place where families are transformed and become self sufficient once more. During their six-week stay at the shelter,f See more details
Portland, OR 97201 6.24 miles from city center Beaverton
503-595-9390 The Goose Hollow Family Shelter is a night shelter for 8 homeless families with children. Families are able to stay at the shelter for about 30-60 days. Goose Hollow is open from 6:30pm until 7:30am each night of the year.
The services that we provide families at Goose Hollow include: See more details
Portland, OR 97209 6.70 miles from city center Beaverton
503-248-6364 Rose Haven is a day shelter and community center serving women and children of all ages, regardless of need. We have an open door policy, and accept any woman in any condition who needs our help. Staff and volunteers form a compassionate and supportive team for women who are traumatized See more details
Portland, OR 97209 7.22 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 280-4700 HoursOpen 7 days a week from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMTransition Projects provides services and programs to help people end their homelessness, transition to housing and maintain their housing.Services and Programs provided in our Resource Center: Showers See more details
Portland, OR 97204 7.30 miles from city center Beaverton
503-239-1259 Short-term case management and transitional housing for veterans. Accepts men, women, and families for up to 9 months for veterans that qualify with TB card. Informational meeting every Wednesday at 9:00a.m. See more details
Portland, OR 97204 7.31 miles from city center Beaverton
503-227-0810 Hours of operation:- Dormitory (residents only) open 6pm to 8am- Day shelter open 7am to 11pm
BASIC SERVICES and SUPPORT:emergency sheltershowers & restroomssnackslockerstelephoneresting placeslaundryon-site support groups, See more details
Portland, OR 97204 7.31 miles from city center Beaverton
971-202-5360 SAFES is a female shelter with dorm beds that are accessible via a waitlist, mats that are available on a first come first serve basis, and day services available from 9am - 8pm daily. The shelter is a low barrier shelter. No ID necessary.El See more details
Portland, OR 97209 7.35 miles from city center Beaverton
We serve hot, nutritious meals -- up to 700 a day, 365 days a year.
Up to 120 men have short-term shelter with us each night. Clothing and showers are available to overnight guests.
We provide safe, sec See more details
Portland, OR 97214 7.73 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 231-9334 In Portland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Peniel Mission began, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, clean clothing, recovery programs and other essential care to this city's homeless population. A recovery program is in place for those men that are on a road of destru See more details
Hillsboro, OR 97214 8.25 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 640-3263 Families may live in the Community Action Hillsboro Family Shelter for up to five weeks. During their stay, staff help residents make a plan for housing and other needs that is designed for long-term self-reliance and stability.Our family shelter is the lead partner in a three-shelter ne See more details
Portland, OR 97217 8.70 miles from city center Beaverton
503-281-2442 The mission of Bradley Angle is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with our communities to create social change.Emergency Shelter provides up to 10-12 weeks of shelter and support services for nine fam See more details
Milwaukie, OR 97222 8.79 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 655-8575 The Annie Ross House family shelter.
The Annie Ross House helps families move from the crisis of homelessness to stable and secure lives in permanent and affordable homes. To meet this objective, Annie Ross program participants receive access to housing enriched with case managemen See more details
Portland, OR 97211 8.87 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 288-9294 Transitional housing for homeless men. ur purpose is to provide our residents with a long term clean and sober home with quality meals and a self-help work program that provides each person with the opportunity of turning their lives around.
We have discovered, in working with the hom See more details
Hillsboro, OR 97123 9.21 miles from city center Beaverton
503-844-2919 To access Shelter must be on Community Connect Waitlist. Call 211 or 503-640-3263
to be on waitlist.Family Promise is a non-profit homeless shelter program located in Hillsboro Oregon for families with children. We are supported by Volunteers and Faith Communities (congregations and ch See more details
Oregon City, OR 97045 12.98 miles from city center Beaverton
503-722-2366 Crisis: 503-654-2288 or toll free 888-654-2288
(open 24 hours a day)
Incorporated in 1985 as Clackamas County's only shelter for women & children escaping family violence, CWS has safely harbored over 7,000 women & children within the walls of our t See more details
Oregon City, OR 97045 13.07 miles from city center Beaverton
503-722-9780 Day shelter hours: Tuesdays through Fridays 8:30am to 3pm. TFH is a warming center during the coldest winter nights, providing a safe haven from the freezing elements.Day Shelter Services 3 free meals a See more details
Portland, OR 97236 13.34 miles from city center Beaverton
503.548.0200 At this office: Anti-Poverty Classes, Energy Assistance, Employment Programs, Family Advocacy, Administrative Offices.
The Daybreak Shelter Network is a unique collaboration between Human Solutions and 30 area faith congregations. It is one of the very few homeless family shelters th See more details
Forest Grove, OR 97116 14.88 miles from city center Beaverton
503-357-9121 The Forest Grove Temporary Emergency Shelter will open for the 2017/2018 season on Monday, November 20–March 31. Shelter is offered Monday and Tuesday nights, 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. at Forest Grove UCC (2032 College Way) and Wednesday nights, same hours, at The Alcove—Forest Grove Sonrise church ann See more details
Vancouver, WA 98661 14.97 miles from city center Beaverton
(360)993-9561 Referrals Advocacy Outreach Services.
Assistance may include temporary emergency shelter, short-term rental assistance to help people get back into housing, or rental assistance and supportive services for people with additional needs.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: See more details
Gresham, OR 97030 15.89 miles from city center Beaverton
(503) 492-3046 If you are homeless or know someone who is, please call 503-492-3046 x231 and we'll do all we can to help you.My Father's House Community Shelter is a family shelter located in East Multnomah County, Oregon. We provide a safe environment for 30 families, a place families can stay togeth See more details
Vancouver, WA 98662 16.16 miles from city center Beaverton
360-980-3973 We now have two transitional faith based homes for homeless women and children. We are centrally located and each home has six beds. We have shared and single rooms. See more details