Victorville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Victorville, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Victorville, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Victorville, CA 92394 1.98 miles from city center victorville
442 251-8000 A1 Q's Place of Peace Emergency/Temporary Transitional Housing Contact 760 596-3057 or 442 251-8000Servicing: The High Desert Communities in Victorville, Hesperia and Apple ValleyOur MissionTransitional Housing's mission is to provide a spiritual, sober and safe transitional See more details
Victorville, CA 92392 2.66 miles from city center victorville
760-508-8998 Independent housing, shared rooms, internet, cable in all rooms, assist with employment and housing, child reunification, counseling. Prepare own meals. See more details
Victorville, CA 92392 3.16 miles from city center victorville
(442) 255-4402 Our doors are open 24/7 to people in any condition.
Set Free Church is a 501 (C) (3) Not for Profit Organization in San Bernardino County that has been serving a diverse population of men, women and children in the high desert since 1999. Our tax free status was granted in 2005. We are committe See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92404 25.90 miles from city center victorville
(909) 486-3454 24 Hour Basic Center for Youth 17 and Under.
Safe Place to Sleep Everyday 24 Hours a Day
Walk In and Wash Clothes, Shower, Get Hot Meal, or
for Education and Counseling Services Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
IF IN NEED OF A HELPING HAND CONTACT US
( See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92405 26.79 miles from city center victorville
909-886-2994 We believe that housing is the linchpin to achieving success. Our main goal is that all families will transition into permanent housing with the capability of maintaining that housing in a clean and nurturing environment where children can thrive. SUPPORTIVE SERVI See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92405 27.48 miles from city center victorville
(909) 381-6921 CCLM offers an emergency shelter for men over the age of 18. Guests are given a place to sleep in our sanctuary, blankets, a hygiene kit, dinner and breakfast, an opportunity to take a shower, and case management to assist them in securing an income stream and finding more appropriate housing. Cloth See more details
Barstow, CA 92311 31.62 miles from city center victorville
(760) 256-1900 Housing assistance services.Housing and services for homeless families and individuals.Must be homeless on the street in a shelter or being evictedMust be willing to participate in educational life skills programsNo current drug use.Must be See more details
Barstow, CA 92311 31.93 miles from city center victorville
(760) 256-3733 Domestic violence shelter provides 6 month emergency shelter for women and children.17 bed, 6 month safe shelter program, supervised visitation program, restraining order assistance, and food pantry for victims of Domestic Violence (men and women). See more details