Floresville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Floresville, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Floresville, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Converse, TX 78109 23.69 miles from city center floresville
(210) 659-1901 Boysville is a home for boys and girls, ranging in age from newborn to 18 years, who cannot remain in their home due to abuse, abandonment, neglect, poverty or family crisis. Most children are placed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. As Boysville continues to accept private See more details
San Antonio, TX 78202 27.52 miles from city center floresville
(210) 641-4357 Offers emergency and transitional housing for families with children. Beds for single women also available.Must be homeless; families with children; zero tolerance for alcohol and drugsFees: Call for informationIntake Process: Call for information and appointment. See more details
San Antonio, TX 78202 27.75 miles from city center floresville
(210) 224-7736 We are a day shelter our Hours are Mondays thru Thursdays from 7:00am to 7:00pm and Fridays from 8:00am to 12:30pm and supper is a bag lunch (at 5:30pm) We are not open on weekends ...,We provide breakfast; coffee and pastry, hot meal at lunch (for our Lunch Bunch Members) and a supper truck t See more details
San Antonio, TX 78202 28.00 miles from city center floresville
(210) 226-2291 Service Description: Dave Coy Menís Shelter provides emergency shelter and transitional housing opportunities for up to 131 men experiencing chronic homelessness and/or lack a stable housing environment. Participants receive three meals daily and work with a case manager to identify and coordin See more details
San Antonio, TX 78215 28.84 miles from city center floresville
210-222-9736 ShelterThe San Antonio Rescue Mission dormitory houses up to 40 men in clean bunk beds. All bed linens are washed, dried and replaced on each bed every day. Our dormitory building which was completed in 2005 consists of the sleeping area (shown in the photograph), See more details
San Antonio, TX 78212 29.11 miles from city center floresville
(210) 352-2000 Provides emergency shelter for women and single parents with children and intact families. Provides intake assessment, daily case management, parenting and life skills, and a clean facility with launderette. Shelter for 10 days, 3 meals a day. Eligibility: Must be 18 years of age or olde See more details
San Antonio, TX 78207 29.33 miles from city center floresville
(210) 220-2100 Haven for Hope is a place of hope and new beginnings for people in Bexar County who are experiencing homelessness. It is made up of two major programs: the Courtyard and the Transformational Campus. Both are on the Haven for Hope property and require a visit to the Intake Department to get started. See more details
San Antonio, TX 78207 29.72 miles from city center floresville
210-476-0707 Transitional housing for homeless women pregnant women with children less than 1yr. old.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Guadalupe Home is a transitional living program for homeless expectant mothers and homeless mothers with infants. During See more details
San Antonio, TX 78201 30.61 miles from city center floresville
210-735-6910 Transitional housing for single women with children under age 12. Education is free for the children to bring them up as useful citizens.Women who are participants in the housing programVisitation House is not an emergency shelter. Visitation House provid See more details
San Antonio, TX 78209 31.60 miles from city center floresville
(210) 733-8810 FVPS is able to offer residential and non-residential clients shelter, transitional housing, counseling for adults, children, families, and legal services. These services help individuals and families recover from the pain and longer-term effects of domestic violence24 Ho See more details
San Antonio, TX 78228 32.47 miles from city center floresville
210-212-2500 Temporary emergency shelter for children in the State of Texas. We specialize in care to infants and young children serving newborn up to the age of twelve years. See more details
San Antonio, TX 78216 32.72 miles from city center floresville
210-340-0302 SAMMinistries prevents homelessness in San Antonio through a compassionate, holistic approach that brings self sufficiency, pride and dignity to struggling families with no where else to turn.SAMMinistries is an interfaith ministry that helps the homeless and those at risk of becoming ho See more details