Stanton Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Stanton, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Stanton, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Garden Grove, CA 92842 3.52 miles from city center Stanton
(714)554_0357 Transitional shelter for families. Provides a rent free shelter, as well as food and supplies, for homeless families with children. In return, each family is required to save 80% of their income after necessary expenses, enabling families to build savings and learn life skills. The average stay at T See more details
Midway City, CA 92655 4.16 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 897-3221 Transitional Housing AFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 4.44 miles from city center Stanton
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.
Anaheim, CA 92805 5.54 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 680-3691 Pathways of Hope is committed to rebuilding lives of the hungry and homeless in Orange County through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Engagement.
Via Esperanza, located in Anaheim, is an immediate response shelter for homeless families.
Fullerton, CA 92832 6.10 miles from city center Stanton
877-531-5522 Emergency Shelter WTLC is the largest emergency shelter program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking . We welcome survivors of any gender and those with a history of substance abuse and mental illness. 96% of our shelt See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 6.25 miles from city center Stanton
714.525.5525 Serving hot meals every Wednesday, 6 - 6:30 PM.
1st Wed of the month, free clothes and hygiene kits and more.
Part of the Hot Meals Ministry serving Fullerton/Brea/Placentia: a
coalition of churches that provide nutritious meals every day of the
week for those who need it. See more details
Orange, CA 92856 6.50 miles from city center Stanton
714-538-4860 Casa Teresa provides a loving and supportive family home to pregnant
women and their babies facing difficult circumstances, giving them a
future and a hope. With a trusted and compassionate team of
professionals and a proven Residential Program, our mothers learn
lifelong skills to redirect See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92706 7.74 miles from city center Stanton
714-542-3577 How to apply
WISEPlace conducts open interviews every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 am. Appointments are not needed during this time. For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of our team members.
Santa Ana, CA 92702 8.15 miles from city center Stanton
714-836-7188 All Mercy House programs are drug and alcohol free, and residents must be employed, employable, or going to school. Transitional housing is available for 6-24 months.
At Regina House, families are housed together. Shelter provided for 7 mothers and their children. See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 8.30 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 835-6304 We serve about 2100 hot meals each week, and we provide food to other soup kitchens through Isaiah House. We provide hospitality to homeless women and children when the Armory is closed. Volunteers are welcome Sunday mornings and every day at 4:30PM. Call us to see if you're needed: sometimes we hav See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 8.54 miles from city center Stanton
714-542-9576 Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Hospitality House provides homeless single adult males with a clean, safe place to stay. Food, clothing, and counseling services are provided free of charge to those that are in need, as well as work search and integrated employment program See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 8.67 miles from city center Stanton
714 907 7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 8.83 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 833-5333 Grandma's House of Hope consists of a wide variety of programs and services to under-served and underprivileged women and children in Orange County and its surrounding areas. Grandma's House of Hope offers services for uniquely challenged women, suc See more details
Placentia, CA 92870 8.91 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 993-5774 H.I.S. House provides transitional shelter to families, single adults, and couples who are homeless but have the motivation and capability, with our assistance, to regain self-sufficiency. Residents plan to stay 120 to 180 days while they develop a source of permanent income and save money for housi See more details
Orange, CA 92863 9.00 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 992-1939 Ext. 100 24 hour hotline: 877-531-5522
Business Office Phone: (714) 992-1939 Ext. 100
24-hour Bilingual Hotline (877) 531-5522
Family Outreach Program (714) 992-1939 Ext. 111
WTLC is the only program in Orange County that provides shelter for survivors of domestic violence a See more details
Bellflower, CA 90706 9.61 miles from city center Stanton
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 9.81 miles from city center Stanton
657-215-0853 As our application process is entirely on-online we are literally open 24/7.
Off the Streets Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity (Tax ID 46-4900223) that helps eligible homeless individuals and families in Orange County and Riverside County Califo See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 9.91 miles from city center Stanton
714-794-5149 -Must be a high school student in HBUHSD
-No drugs, alcohol, criminal record.
Robyne’s Nest provides support to homeless, unaccompanied and at-risk students of our local Huntington Beach high schools to encourage high school graduation and further education. Students are referred to Roby See more details
Costa Mesa, CA 92627 11.41 miles from city center Stanton
(949) 631-7213 Orange Coast Interfaith Shelter (OCIS) is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that offers multifaceted transitional housing program which addresses the needs of families from shelter to counseling.
Transitional housing is offered in two phases, lasting from 6-9 months (phase 1) and 12-18 See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 11.52 miles from city center Stanton
(562) 591-1351 The program provides shelter for families, older adults and people who have a physical disability who are in Long Beach or in the surrounding cities. The shelter cannot accommodate people who have severe chronic emotional or mental problems or people who have chronic alcohol/drug abuse problems. Pre See more details
Long Beach, CA 90805 11.60 miles from city center Stanton
5623131257o We provide shelter to woman and men. Open from in by 7pm and out by 7am. We will provide our guest with free finger foods,beds,and a small bag of toiletries,clothes,shoes and whatever we have at that time. We are looking forward to sharing our blessing. See more details
Long Beach, CA 90803 11.61 miles from city center Stanton
(562) 570-4900 Lydia House - Services for Women and Children.
Our 50 bed Lydia House provides solace and hope in the face of abuse, addiction, financial hardship and abandonment. Lydia House also assists many in finding more acute care facilities, while striving to move all guests into semi-permanent ho See more details
Irvine, CA 92606 12.15 miles from city center Stanton
(800) 835-0568 New Horizons Shelters provides Apartment Living shared rooms for persons who are independent.New Horizons Shelters work with over 1200 privately owned sections providing occupational training to restore the dignity of people.New Horizons Shelters provides social services, case management and intake See more details
Downey, CA 90242 12.33 miles from city center Stanton
562 900 8664 Share housing share a room all utilities included WiFi cable ready fully furnished heating/ac central air* women only). See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 12.53 miles from city center Stanton
(562) 733-1147 Provides a variety of support services for homeless and low-income families in Los Angeles County. Services are targeted, but not restricted, to families with children age 18 and younger. Services include case management, housing services and technical assistance. Geographic restrictions apply for s See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 13.28 miles from city center Stanton
(714) 247-4300 The Orange County Rescue Mission serves the homeless by providing services such as residential housing for up to two years, medical and dental care, meals, job training, case management, substance abuse treatment, parent training, anger management training, mental health care assessment and treatmen See more details
COMPTON, CA 90221 13.69 miles from city center Stanton
310-735-6356 Our mission is to assist men and women who have become victims of society, and provide emergency assistance through our transitional housing. We offer emotional support, self-sufficiency.Through community partnership, we will provide services to our clients, we understand that this is limitless proc See more details
COMPTON , CA 90221 14.05 miles from city center Stanton
310-631-9516 T.E.A.M. HOUSING is a privately owned organization that has been providing affordable housing and support for the homeless in Southern California since 1997. See more details
Compton, CA 90221 14.24 miles from city center Stanton
323-577-5941 Transitional Living Shelters.
- Transitional Housing for Women and Children (6 mos. To 1 yr.) prepare for Permanent Housing
- Emergency Shelter for Homeless Families (3 mos. To 6mos )
- In-Take, Assessment & Case Management
Compton, CA 90220 14.77 miles from city center Stanton
(310) 605-5527 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Irvine, CA 92620 14.96 miles from city center Stanton
(949) 737-5242 Services:
EMERGENCY SHELTER to escape a dangerous situation and heal from trauma
- 24-hour hotline
- Family shelter
Primary languages: English and Spanish Translation services available for other languages.
Carson, CA 90746 15.48 miles from city center Stanton
(888) 274-4913 GRCN is a non profit organization providing Adult Transitional living for Veterans. We provide a clean and sober quality home is west Los Angeles with multiple services based on the need of each individual.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO VETERANS IN THE PROGRAM
Wilmington, CA 90744 15.53 miles from city center Stanton
310-518-3667 The only shelter in the Southbay area for single women. This is a 7 night stay. intake is done 9am-noon M-Sat. Call first for availability.
Office hours: Mondays through Saturdays (except Wednesdays) 9am - 12 noon. One Wednesdays we are open from 10am - 12 noon.
Wilmington, CA 90744 15.55 miles from city center Stanton
310-830-7063 7 day emergency shelter. call for intake information.
Our mission is to minister the love and grace of Jesus Christ to the homeless
in the South Bay by providing a safe and nurturing environment where they
can receive food, clothing, temporary shelter, discipleship and spiritual
enco See more details
LOS ANGELES, CA 90024 15.64 miles from city center Stanton
2134799475 THE SHELTER IS AIMED AT NOT ONLY TAKING IN PREGNANT GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO ARE HOMELESS, BUT WHO ARE SEEKING REFUGE FROM A SPOUSE WHO BATTERS AND BEATS THEM CONSTANTLY, SOME OF THESE WOMEN AND GIRLS HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TO AND SOME ARE AFRAID OF THE SCRUITY THEY WILL FACE FROM THE WORLD AND THEIR FRIEND See more details
Lynwood, CA 90262 16.07 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 242-5000 The Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS) is a coordinated, regionally-based and community driven system implemented in Service Planning Area (SPA) 6 of South Los Angeles by the Weingart Center for the Homeless. The HFSS utilizes an integrated network of providers, including SHIELDS, to prov See more details
Bell, CA 90201 16.63 miles from city center Stanton
323-263-1206 one of the largest homeless shelters in the nation- Operates a comprehensive program that offers transitional care for up to 350 homeless men and women. The goal of Bell Shelter is to meet the needs of the homeless population by addressing the reasons why people become homeless and assisting them in See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 17.28 miles from city center Stanton
877-403-8016 Women begin their stay in a structured residential program which can last up to 90 days. Clients are invited to participate in the following activities:
San Pedro, CA 90731 17.35 miles from city center Stanton
(310) 521-9310 Support and shelter, transitional housing for women.
SHAWL provides a safe and supportive 6-month residential program for women who are beginning their journey of recovery from addiction. SHAWL provides the structure and support in a warm and nurturing residential setting.
See more details
Watts, CA 90059 17.63 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 563-5639 The program provides a homeless access center for homeless individuals and families who are in the South Central area of Los Angeles. Services include case management, comprehensive information and referral to community services, clothing and telephone facilities. Services are restricted to people w See more details
Huntington Park, CA 90255 17.84 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 388-7324 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 17.97 miles from city center Stanton
(310) 547-3372 The program provides homeless support services for individuals in Los Angeles County. Services include outreach program for individuals ages 17 to 24 and families with children. The program assists people with finding housing options and may assist with temporary housing as well. Overall, the progra See more details
Los angeles, CA 90001 19.45 miles from city center Stanton
323-667-4696 We assist veterans and mentally disabled persons to prevent homelessness. Educate and prevent alcohol and drug abuse, Because 71% of homelessness is directly related to addiction. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90003 19.58 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 376-7919 Monthly-$495.00
We Accept Social Security, SSI Vouchers, BR Pilot Program, Veterans, etc
Emergency & Transitional Living For Single Women And Men
Three (3) Meals Daily
Telephone Services< See more details
Los Angeles,, CA 90044 19.64 miles from city center Stanton
(323)755-9702 Higher Goals, Inc. was incorporated in 1992 to bring hope and help to those suffering and homeless in Los Angeles neighborhoods. Originally a service arm of the Prayer Time Mission founded in 1971 by Dorothy and John Thompson, the ministry was a response to a growing community need for assistance wi See more details
El Monte, CA 91731 19.83 miles from city center Stanton
(626) 442-4357 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90044 20.18 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 759-2544 The program provides personal goods for people who live in zip code 90044 and surrounding areas. Services include clothing for people who are referred by a community service agency. Services are restricted to zip code 90044 and surrounding areas.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651 20.67 miles from city center Stanton
(949) 494-6928 Emergency Shelter Hours of Operation: 5:00 PM - 10:00 AM every day The emergency shelter's policy is to give a preference to individuals with ties to Laguna Beach. Others will enter a lottery system.
Los Angeles, CA 90033 21.39 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 881-0032 Men's Shelter: Proyecto Pastoral established GHP on December 12, 1988. The shelter opened its doors to address an issue that was most neglected in the community: emergency shelter for the homeless. For more than 20 years we have been providing 90-day temporary shelter and meals to homeless men. The See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 22.02 miles from city center Stanton
231-626-4681 Provides temporary shelter, hot meals and shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those persons that find themselves without home, food and are socially dislocated, friendly hands of mercy cater to an assembly of diverse ethnic origins that have come to share a common denominator. Preaching the Word of See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90014 22.06 miles from city center Stanton
213-624-9258 To be the premier provider of life changing services to people experiencing homelessness in Southern California. Provides Addiction Treatment, Emergency Services, and Family Housing.
The Midnight Mission offers a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everyt See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 22.09 miles from city center Stanton
(213) 347-6300 One of the nation's largest provider of continuous emergency shelter services, URM provides comprehensive care for men, women, and children who are experiencing homelessness.
A person's first point of contact with URM is with our Emergency (Guest) Services, where their immediate physical needs ar See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 22.09 miles from city center Stanton
(213) 680-0600 Womens homeless assistance with housing and a day center.
Day Center Hours: Monday-Friday from 6am-4pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 7am-3pm. Provides meals, showers, phone and mail access, laundry, etc etc. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90014 22.10 miles from city center Stanton
(213) 488-0031 The program provides a drop-in center for homeless mentally ill adults who are primarily in the Skid Row area of downtown Los Angeles. The center provides homeless support services for people who have a chronic mental illness, including people who have developmental disabilities or a dual diagnosis See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 22.25 miles from city center Stanton
213-744-8186 Hope Harbor, originally Harmony Hall, was founded in 1978 to provide continuing support for men and women who successfully graduated from Salvation Army recovery programs. The facility's framework offers substance abuse treatment for those who have already gone through detox, as well as residential See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 22.78 miles from city center Stanton
323-761-6415 Ella's Foundation is a non-profit community organization advocating for our community to provide resources and support servies needed to help restore lives
-HPRP Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing referrals
-Utility Bill Assistance
-HOPWA Ren See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90043 23.28 miles from city center Stanton
323-786-2413 Sanctuary of Hope provides transitional independent living to aged out foster youth or at-risk transitional age youth 18-24 in South Los Angeles. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90043 23.28 miles from city center Stanton
323-758-5433 Good Seed Shelter provides temporary housing to Transition Age Youth (TAY) ages 18-25 years old who are also in need of mental health services. These young men not only need a warm bed, but they also need guidance to help navigate the complicated, and often confusing social services network. Our cli See more details
Duarte, CA 91010 23.36 miles from city center Stanton
(626) 240-4550 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Pomona, CA 91767 23.83 miles from city center Stanton
(909) 593-4796 Volunteers of America Homeless Outreach
Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisi See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 24.00 miles from city center Stanton
213 235-1460 Good Shepherd Center for Homeless Women is a transitional housing residence. We Currently has openings and requirements are that you are employed a minimum of 20 hours a week. If interested please feel free to call
Languille Emergency Shelter provides a temporary home for up to 30 wom See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 24.41 miles from city center Stanton
323-299-9496 Jenesse Center, Inc. is more than just a shelter for survivors of domestic violence. We are a family institute with programs, services and outreach efforts that rebuild lives, reunite families and enrich our community. Jenesse removes barriers to peace for families.
Our mission is to provide vic See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 24.41 miles from city center Stanton
800-479-7328 Jenesse's mission is to provide victims of domestic violence and their children with a comprehensive centralized base of support that is culturally responsive, and ensures their transition from immediate crisis to stability and self-sufficiency. Jenesse seeks to prevent and end the cycle of domestic See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 24.50 miles from city center Stanton
3232939778 Our mission at Friends Helping Friends is to provide safe and comfortable housing to those who are homeless and those at risk of homelessness. We are dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness by providing the resources and support necessary to promote positive, healthy and independent living.
See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90026 24.71 miles from city center Stanton
213-353-0775 Hope for Homeless Youth provide free shelter and rehab programs for trouble youths of the inter city. We target teenage prostitutes, runaways, drug , alcohol addicts & gang members.
See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 24.90 miles from city center Stanton
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 25.07 miles from city center Stanton
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Pasadena, CA 91101 25.45 miles from city center Stanton
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 25.90 miles from city center Stanton
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 26.15 miles from city center Stanton
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 26.87 miles from city center Stanton
(949) 361-3775 Counseling & Resource Center
For individual and group counseling for women, men and children
Legal services provided including Temporary Restraining Orders.
Eligibility: Anyone affected by domestic violence (men, women, children, teens, the elderly, LGBT)
Pasadena, CA 91103 26.99 miles from city center Stanton
818-571-7265 Services Provided - Transitional Housing - Emergency Housing - Advocacy Groups - Auxiliary Services - Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services - Healthy & Wellness Habits Training - Employment Assistance Services & Job Training - Life Skills See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 27.02 miles from city center Stanton
626.277.8135 Back To Life located in NW Pasadena has over 15 years experience working with adults in transition. The comfortable Community Living House is centrally located with easy access to public transportation, provides one meal a day, and a supportive group of peers & colleagues. Contact on-site Manager f See more details
Upland, CA 91786 27.10 miles from city center Stanton
(909) 920-0453 The program provides transitional shelter for single and two-parent families with children. Children 18 years and younger are accepted. The program also serves individuals and pregnant women who have other children. It is not an emergency shelter. The program can accommodate people with disabilities See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 27.37 miles from city center Stanton
(323) 960-3333 Provides emergency housing for homeless individuals in Los Angeles County, called Interim Housing. The purpose of Interim Housing is to provide safe, stable housing for chronically homeless individuals who are waiting for available long-term housing.
Los Angeles , CA 90028 27.91 miles from city center Stanton
323-957-7364 LA Youth Network (LAYN) provides shelter and stabilization services for homeless teens ages 12-17. LAYN is located in Hollywood, CA. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 27.93 miles from city center Stanton
(323)469-2946 Service high risk youth ages 12-18. Drop In Center on site hours 5:30-9:30.
The program provides runaway services for youth 12 to 17 years who are in the Hollywood area. Services include a drop-in center, an outreach program and referrals to other programs. Services are restricted to See more details
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 28.07 miles from city center Stanton
(949) 248-8300 Transitional housing for women and children.
Kathy's House has been in existence for over 16 years and has helped over 500 families get a fresh start in life and heal from the hurts of violence and alcohol or drug abuse. It is not a detox for recovering addictions. It is a long term pr See more details
Burbank, CA 91507 32.66 miles from city center Stanton
818-588-6723 Family Promise of the Verdugos helps homeless children and their families by providing housing, food, and intense case management services that focus on each family obtaining financial independence.
Family Promise of the Verdugos is a non-profit, interfaith hospitality network providing temporary See more details
San Clemente, CA 92673 33.91 miles from city center Stanton
9494928477 Gilchrist House, owned and operated by Family Assistance Ministries (FAM), is a transitional shelter for single women and women with children under 10 years of age. Residents may stay at the shelter for up to a year as they progress through the program. Residents must be clean and sober and must be See more details