Elk River Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Elk River, Minnesota Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Elk River, MN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Anoka, MN 55303 11.85 miles from city center Elk River
(763) 323-7006 Stepping Stone Emergency Housing is Anoka County's only youth & adult homeless shelter, and one of Minnesota's most trustworthy non-profit organizations. In a dormitory-style setting, Stepping Stone provides a primary, yet temporary home to 66 men and women, as young as 18 years old. See more details
Cambridge, MN 55008 23.33 miles from city center Elk River
(763) 691-0121 Homeless shelter for families (adults with children 17 and under) and
resource center. 90-day maximum program with on-site case management. Open Monday-Sunday 8am-4:45pm. We partner with surrounding churches
which provide nightly meals and See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 27.26 miles from city center Elk River
612-338-4640 The Sharing & Caring Hands Day Services Center, located only a few blocks from downtown Minneapolis, offers most of our day-to-day services for the poor and homeless. At the Day Services Center we offer hot meals, a Food and Clothing Shelf, Dental and Medical Clinics, and assistance with a vari See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 27.41 miles from city center Elk River
(612) 338-4855 ShelterWe have apartments for homeless families with two or more children that are minors. If you're in need of shelter, bring your entire family to Sharing & Caring Hands (525 N. 7th St.) Monday – Thursday at 10:30AM or 1:30PM.Please not See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 27.42 miles from city center Elk River
(612) 204-8406 88 units of single room occupancy, permanent housing for independent, single adults, recreational activities, with access to Narcotics Anonymous meetings. See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 27.44 miles from city center Elk River
(612) 204-8552 171 shelter spaces, 80 Pay-For-Stay beds, Hennepin County social services, light evening meal, breakfast, showers, some lockers and shower facilities.Additional services include Healthcare for the Homeless available hours limited. The emergency homeless shelter is open 365 da See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55403 27.62 miles from city center Elk River
(612) 767-3100 We offer a wide range of basic needs and rehabilitation services to anyone in need, without discrimination. Our shelter is Minnesota's largest homeless adult outreach facility and includes a clinical treatment program for men working to beat chemical dependency.
This secure shelter offe See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55402 28.10 miles from city center Elk River
612.248.2350 Location: St Olaf ChurchIndividuals will need to visit the Adult Shelter Connect (ASC) for an assessment and placement at one of the five Minneapolis shelters and referrals to other services. ASC direct line: 612.248.2350The five Minneapolis shel See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55415 28.18 miles from city center Elk River
612-332-4500 PSP's ultimate goal is to permanently end a family's homelessness with one visit to the shelter. The Family Transformation Support Services (FTSS) pilot is directly aimed at accomplishing this ambitious goal.
PSP has provided emergency shelter for more than two decades and our staff h See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 28.29 miles from city center Elk River
612-594-2000 Housing Services:On-Site Supportive HousingThere are two types of On-Site Supportive Housing at our 510 South 8th Street Residence:Housing Supports (formerly GRH): County-funded beds for men and women who have experienced long-term homelessness.Veterans Admi See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 28.76 miles from city center Elk River
612-874-0311 St. Stephen's Street Outreach is part of St. Stephen's Human Services, which offers shelter, housing, employment, and systems change for those who are homeless.
St. Stephen's Shelter offers sober shelter to 45 adult men every night.
Our comprehensive shelter program in See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 29.09 miles from city center Elk River
612.871.5900 Location: St. Olaf ChurchDuring COVID-19, all individuals still need to go through Adult Shelter Connect for placement at one of the Minneapolis adult (18+) shelters, including Our Saviour’s Shelter. However, all assessments are now being conducted by phone. Pl See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55408 29.23 miles from city center Elk River
612.874.0306 The overnight shelter is for 44 men and 22 women. Our goal is to meet the immediate need in the community for emergency shelter, create a welcoming community based around dignity, respect, and fairness, and end homelessness by offering what help we can to assist individuals in finding housing. See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 29.23 miles from city center Elk River
612.874.0306 Office Hours are Monday – Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.* Reservations for shelter are required! Click here for information or call the Adult Shelter Connect Office at 612.248.2350Our mission is to house, support and See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55407 31.70 miles from city center Elk River
612-827-9372 helter for homeless youth28-bed shelter for young adults ages 18-20, 30-day average stay, longer stays available if needed, basic needs; food, shelter, clothing, and laundry.Additional services include crisis counseling and support, case management, mental health and chemical See more details