Dunnellon Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Dunnellon, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Dunnellon, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Dunnellon, FL 34430 (352) 489-802 Office hours:8:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.Assistance Hours are8:30 AM to 1:00 PM(352) 489-8021Assistance with Rent/MortgagesAssistance with Utility PaymentsReferrals to other AgenciesYear-Round Food BasketsChristmas B See more details
Beverly Hills, FL 34465 8.51 miles from city center Dunnellon
352-527-6500 Our mission is to provide a Christian living environment that allows true rehabilitation. To allow long term stays for life changing biblical teachings to take effect. To encourage the work ethic, for those without a home in Citrus County.
See more details
Crystal River, FL 34428 12.02 miles from city center Dunnellon
352-794-3825 Our shelters help all in need.. The two in Crystal River Florida are open 24 hours.Child Molesters , or those currently wanted by the law are not welcome.Our Mission is to help all in need to the best of our ability. We follow the parable of the Good Samaritan, as there are no requiremen See more details
Inverness, FL 34451 16.46 miles from city center Dunnellon
(352) 344-8111 24hr Hotline - 352-344-8111CASA provides shelter to victims of domestic violence and their children. Our shelter services provide a safe haven for survivors as they are recovering and working on a plan for a successful life free from abuse and violence. The shelter will provide See more details
Inverness, FL 34452 17.02 miles from city center Dunnellon
(844) 409-0970 When beds are available, we provide emergency housing for veterans for up to three days. Laundry, mail, and personal items such as shampoo, soaps, and more are also provided. We set up many social events, including fishing, bowling, and other activities to help with the transition back into the comm See more details
Homosassa, FL 34446 17.86 miles from city center Dunnellon
(352)601-8025 The Men's ShelterOur Men’s Shelter provides a safe living environment with recovery focused programming that gives an opportunity to have a positive transformational culture for learning new life behaviors. Transitional housing is the primary focus of our Missio See more details
Ocala, FL 34478 21.63 miles from city center Dunnellon
(352) 629-8868 The Interfaith Emergency Shelter provides for single women, women with children and families that are homeless. In the women's shelter, the ladies share rooms and bathroom facilities. Living area, kitchen and laundry rooms also provide common areas. Residents are required to do daily chores and atte See more details
Ocala, FL 34478 21.81 miles from city center Dunnellon
(352) 732-8326 Provides Emergency Shelter for women, men and families who would otherwise be at the mercy of the elements and those with evil intent. We offer a 42 bed men's dorm, 19 bed women's dorm, and 3 rooms for short-term occupancy by families with children. See more details
Ocala, FL 34470 22.85 miles from city center Dunnellon
(352) 304-6229 Your donation helps homeless individuals as they work to change their circumstances by providing food, shelter, laundering, transportation and case management. No one should face the challenges of life alone. Together we can create a community that allows each See more details