Poulsbo Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Poulsbo, Washington Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Poulsbo, WA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Bremerton, WA 98337 12.02 miles from city center Poulsbo
360-479-5123 We are a fully licensed overnight shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk teens, 13 - 17 years old. We assist youth in finding stable and permanent housing. Youth can access meals, hygiene, laundry, and needed resources with us. See more details
Bremerton, WA 98312 12.30 miles from city center Poulsbo
(360) 479-9020 Georgia's House is a shelter for low-income homeless women and children. Clients are provided individualize case management which gets the client involved with making decisions as to the best course of action to help them get from this time of crisis into permanent housing.
Seattle, WA 98133 13.84 miles from city center Poulsbo
2067819331 Our purpose is to provide our residents with a long term clean and sober home with quality meals and a self-help work program that provides each person with the opportunity of turning their lives around.
We have discovered, in working with the homeless since 1962, that the problem is fa See more details
Seattle, WA 98109 15.44 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206) 283-6070 The Aloha Inn is a resident-managed transitional housing program for sixty-six homeless adults and couples without children. Residents of the Aloha Inn have a chance to save money for permanent housing and get back on their feet. Each resident works fifteen hours per week in the program in exchange See more details
Seattle, WA 98109 15.60 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206)285-7489 Shelter for families and single women 18 & over. Families (single-parent or 2-parent) with children 13 and under. (Single fathers with children OK.)
The Sacred Heart Shelter is located on lower Queen Anne and is a temporary shelter that offers a safe, home-like refuge to homeless fa See more details
Seattle, WA 98105 16.16 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206) 632-1635 ROOTS provides safe emergency overnight shelter for young adults ages 18-25.
To Access Shelter: People seeking shelter can call 206-632-1635 or come to our door between 8:00PM and 8:30PM and ask to be put on the list. If more than 45 people are trying to access shelter, then a r See more details
Seattle, WA 98101 16.34 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206)441-3210 (206)441-3210 - 24 hour phone number.
Noel House Programs provides safe, comfortable shelter to a diverse community of homeless women, particularly those most vulnerable. We strive to create an environment of dignity, respect and compassion. We recognize the intrinsic value of each person See more details
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155 16.48 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206)365-1400 WelcomeHome is an internationally recognized residential addiction treatment centre for men and women aged 19 to 34. Our minimum 2-year program is extremely effective, with 98% of the cost currently being subsidized. However, we only accept those who firmly commit to change their lives. See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 17.06 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206) 474-1000 Emergency Shelter Walk in only, Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. $21 per week. Entrance to building is around the corner, under the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
Access to our emergency shelters is through referral only. If you are a single woman seeking shelter please go to the Wome See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 17.20 miles from city center Poulsbo
Location: King County Administration Building Ė 500 4th Avenue Downtown Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity: 100 men Hours: 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM Access: Line up for the shelter in front of the loading dock garage See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 17.23 miles from city center Poulsbo
206-263-9010 Open Every Night In The Winter Location: 420 4th Avenue, Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity:   See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 17.27 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206) 464-1570 Walk in daily. Hours: 8am to 4:45pm.
For Men: Serves men 60+ or any adult vulnerable due to mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency and/or medical condition. For Women: Visit at 8am to the shelter registration desk. Assignments made at 10am. Additional See more details
Seattle, WA 98134 17.65 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206)621-0145 Provides housing for homeless men through a variety of programs, including but not limited to Veterans, students in Fare Start (non-profit culinary school for homeless), walk-ins not accepted)
Mukilteo, WA 98275 19.54 miles from city center Poulsbo
(206) 486-4493 Housing and Homeless Shelter, Halfway House
Supportive transitional housing for for men and women in various stages of life recovery from Addiction, Mental Health, Homelessness, and Jail Re-entry.
We provide transitional housing with programs to help the residents acquire the skill See more details
Kent, WA 98032 30.55 miles from city center Poulsbo
(253) 854-0077 he HOME program is a year-round overnight shelter for single adult men ages 18 and older. The HOME shelter directly address the issues of homelessness in South King County by providing a safe place for homeless men to sleep and receive a hot meal, as well as giving them the opportunity to stabilize See more details