Stepping Stones for Veterans
332 W. 11th Street
Anderson, IN - 46016
Transitional housing to homeless and/or chemically dependent veterans.
We supply the clients with a Case Manager(s) and L.M.H.C. You can not warehouse people and hope they become self-sufficient. You must have a program and staff it. With the cut-back in money for programs to teach life skills to the homeless population we must rely more and more on outside grants and donations. Please consider helping.
Stepping Stones for Veterans is:
- A safe place to share and learn from others
- A refuge for those who feel trapped in their world of addictions.
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each person
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life