Rohnert park Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Rohnert park, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Rohnert park, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 5.62 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 573-6955 Emergency shelters, residential and other services for adults with mental illness. Opportunity House is a temporary shelter for homeless men and women, specifically those who are seriously mentally ill and homeless or at risk of homelessness. Located in a large See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 6.03 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 6.47 miles from city center rohnert park
415-717-2799 Meema's House is...
A Faith-based home established to support pregnant and parenting teens and empower them to either keep or place their babies in loving families. During their stay, young mothers are taught the practical life skills that enable them to be nurturing mothers and productive members See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 6.50 miles from city center rohnert park
707.542.4817 The Rescue Mission (Men's Shelter)
provides the basics of food, clothing, shelter, showers and shaves to homeless men.
For Men: We offer shelter at 101 6th St. (the corner of 6th and Wilson). Please call 707.542.4817 for more information.
For Women and W See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 6.59 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 525-0226 This is a first point of contact if you are homeless or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. The center provides resources, counseling, intake for shelters, and other services for those in need. It also has showers, laundry, telephone, and mail services for your use.Homeless Services Cent See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 6.61 miles from city center rohnert park
707-542-5426 Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES)Provides a coordinated Entry System for Sonoma CountyTuesdays, Wednesdays 1pm-3pm (excepts holidays) See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 6.88 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 569-0615 For single women & mothers with children. Call after 4pm. Voicemail M-F 9am-4pm. Se habla espaņol. Sloan House is a 22 bed shelter that offers temporary housing and supportive services for women and their children. The shelter can serve women with up to two See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 7.12 miles from city center rohnert park
707-579-0138 Who we serve: Women and children of all ages, races, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds experience homelessness for a multitude of reasons. Many of the women we serve have fled domestic violence, resulting in a loss of income or economic support. Substance abuse See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 8.01 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 765-6530 The Emergency Shelter at the Mary Isaak Center is an adults-only
temporary shelter. Services are available onsite at the shelter to
support you in finding affordable and safe housing in the community. The
MIC Shelter is open 24-hours a day.
There is no requirement to test negative f See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 9.16 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 544-3299 When fully-operational the Dream Center will include 63 units of housing for these 18-24 year olds, along with counseling and job training, both for the residents and another 1000 young people using SAY's effective counseling and job training services. And, with a $1 million operating grant from the See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 9.29 miles from city center rohnert park
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 9.43 miles from city center rohnert park
(707) 573-0490 Christian Women's Shelter. Varied stay length with stipulations.Provides a Christian-based ministry facility housing up to 18 single women and three women with children for 30 days. Offers open year round, 24 hours per day with no waiting list and a Zero tolerance of drugs, al See more details
San Rafael, CA 95401 27.45 miles from city center rohnert park
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details