Fort worth Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Fort worth, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Fort worth, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fort Worth, TX 76104 0.29 miles from city center fort worth
817-332-6410 Samaritan House:Our single-room occupancy (SRO) facility is a permanent housing environment for single men and women living with HIV/AIDS in a service enriched community of care providing 60 one-person units and supportive services. Qualifications: Applicants must be 18 years of age or o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 0.43 miles from city center fort worth
877-701-7233 24 hour Domestic violence hotline for women and their children. SafeHaven operates the largest and most comprehensive domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.ServicesEMERGENCY SHELTERProvides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-t See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 0.45 miles from city center fort worth
817-336-1044 Domestic Violence Shelters. One in Fort Worth, the other is in Arlington. Total 164 bed capacity. Call hotline for immediate help: 1-877-701-7233- Also provides subsidized housing for survivors of domestic violence. See more details
Fort Worth, TX 1.06 miles from city center fort worth
817-810-9797 Office hours:Monday through Friday from 9am to noon, 1pm to 4pm. Provides assistance with ID Scan cars, laundry, showers, phone, internet, mail and specific client services and referrals. Hours Mon - Saturday 7:30am to 4: See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 1.19 miles from city center fort worth
(817) 339-2553 UGM-TC provides emergency services for the homeless living in Tarrant County. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for those in need. In addition, overnight shelter for men is available.
Meal Times for Outside Guests:
Din See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 1.23 miles from city center fort worth
817-632-7429 Intake: Come to the shelter's main door at 2400 Cypress Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102 at 5 p.m.General Shelter InquiriesMain Facility817-632-7400Emergency and transitional housing for single women with children and , case management, tutoring, mentoring and educ See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 1.25 miles from city center fort worth
(817) 632-7400 Long term emergency shelter for general population. Dinner is served to all overnight guests. 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm daily.Services: Single Men and Women Our shelter for homeless adults operates 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Housin See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76103 1.96 miles from city center fort worth
817-344-1800 Day and Night Shelter. Prepared meals provided. Breakfast at 7:30am, Lunch at 12:30pm, and dinner at 5:30pm. Emergency Shelter 817-334-2495
Family Center 817-344-1800 Ext.4
First Choice – Substance Abuse/Women and children 817-344-1831
Nort See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76105 2.88 miles from city center fort worth
817-534-0814 Emergency shelter and diagnostic facility for children between ages 0 and 13 who have been removed from their homes by Child Protective Services due to an experience of abuse and/or neglect by their c See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76111 3.00 miles from city center fort worth
(817) 632-6000 Housing Solutions & DevelopmentCornerstone has been helping men, women, and families find stability in their lives by meeting their housing needs since 1994. Eliminating housing barriers allows all people the opportunity to move forward and become more stable and productive members o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76101 5.92 miles from city center fort worth
817-586-4471 Transitional Housing for the homeless population. We provide for men, women, and minor children. There's financial responsibility and obligation that may be off-set or in some cases eliminated through our work program.
Faith-Based transitional housing serving the homeless population, See more details
Arlington, TX 76004 12.90 miles from city center fort worth
877-701-7233 Transitional Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence. SafeHaven operates the only domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.
SafeHaven operates two emergency shelters that have a 164 bed capacity and provides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-threatening situations. The shelter See more details
Arlington, TX 76011 13.02 miles from city center fort worth
817-548-9885 Arlington Life Shelter serves men, women and children of all ages.
Emergency Shelter Program
Emergency shelter services are provided for up to three (3) nights and during periods of extreme cold or heat.
14 day services and housing placement are provi See more details
Arlington, TX 76010 13.09 miles from city center fort worth
817-277-6620 Temporary shelters for victims of sexual abuse.Our Hours8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. SaturdayFood and Clothing Groceries – We supply individuals and families with short-term s See more details
Bedford, TX 76021 13.59 miles from city center fort worth
(800) 790-3221 Safe To Sleep DFW is a COVID19 inspired shelter for people who have lost their jobs , and looking for a safe place to sleep, while they search for another job opportunity. Safe To Sleep DFW helps individuals on the brink of homelessness, or experiencing homelessness due to COVID19 or similar situat See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 19.08 miles from city center fort worth
(972) 642-7744 Our mission is to reduce homelessness among families of school children in crisis who are enrolled in the Grand Prairie School District by providing emergency assistance, temporary shelter, and life skills training for their parents. See more details
Azle, TX 76020 21.13 miles from city center fort worth
(817) 444-4442 The Brother to Brother program provides for all the basic needs of a homeless man (from 15 - 70), food, clothing, and shelter. But more importantly assists the individual in finding his true purpose and gifts to bring to the world by Spiritual development then job training and search. The courses t See more details
Cleburne, TX 76033 21.81 miles from city center fort worth
817-558-7171 ShelterThe Johnson County Family Crisis Center provides 24 hour, emergency assistance to victims of family violence and sexual assault, men, women, and children. During a client's stay at the shelter, they will be provided with a host of See more details
Irving, TX 75061 22.62 miles from city center fort worth
(972) 254-4003 Brighter Tomorrows provides free emergency shelter for victims of domestic and sexual violence at 2 locations. Each location provides 35 beds in a safe, supportive environment. Our shelters are staffed 24 hours a day, year round. The shelters are fenced and equipped with security cameras. See more details
Irving, TX 75060 23.48 miles from city center fort worth
(972) 432-6941 THE MEN'S HOME IS A FREE 12 MONTH RESIDENTIAL MINISTRY PROGRAM FOR DETOXIFICATION AND REHABILITATION OF DRUG ADDICTS AND MEN DEALING WITH HOMELESS SITUATIONS. THE PROGRAM IS FREE TO EVERY RESIDENT AND ALL BASIC LIVING NECESSITIES ARE PROVIDED SUCH AS ADEQUATE SLEEPING QUARTERS,3 MEALS A DAY, AND DA See more details
Cedar Hill, TX 75106 25.35 miles from city center fort worth
469.272.4441 We offer short term housing and supportive services to homeless pregnant women and women with children in crisis. Our goal is to empower and equip women and families to start taking steps to lifetime change. See more details
Springtown, TX 76082 25.68 miles from city center fort worth
817-523-0222 Shelter had to close end of 2013:
Liberty Lighthouse, Inc. offers shelter to women of all ages and those with children whose lives have been devastated by circumstances causing homelessness through abuse, abandonment, poverty or any life altering situation. While in the shelter, residents par See more details