Welcome to our Powell, Tennessee Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Powell, TN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Knoxville, TN 37909 5.85 miles from city center Powell
(865) 684-1880 Emergency, Transitional and Long-Term Supportive Housing for SeniorsReferrals and EligibilitySeniors come to the program through traditional homeless shelters, hospitals, Adult Protective Services and other community resources. Basic eligibility criteria are: age 55 and older; not See more details
Knoxville, TN 37921 6.01 miles from city center Powell
(865) 546-3500 Services: Case management and emergency services for the homeless, including housing, counseling, educational services, and job training. The Homeward Bound Program promotes self-sufficiency by assisting homeless individuals and families in achieving their maximum level of independence t See more details
Knoxville, TN 37917 7.16 miles from city center Powell
1. Operation Bootstrap: Provides housing, meals counseling for men facing homelessness. The shelter can house up to 70 men and the average stay is about two weeks. Most move on from here, but many graduate to our Transitional Housing Program.
2. Transitional Housing: See more details
Knoxville, TN 37927 7.18 miles from city center Powell
865-673-6540 Overnight Shelter4:30pm - 6:30pm(After 6:30pm, guests must present proper documentation to receive overnight shelter.)KARM provides the basic needs of food, safety, and shelter for those in emergency need. KARM is the only facility of this magnitude in the Knoxville area. Without K See more details
Knoxville, TN 37917 7.52 miles from city center Powell
865-525-1540 Positively Living is a non profit social service agency that provides housing and care for persons that are homeless and suffering with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, addiction, or a physical disability.The Supportive Housing Program (SHP) provides housing and case management to men suffering See more details
Knoxville, TN 37901 7.82 miles from city center Powell
(865) 934-2890 The Next Door Knoxville Residential Transitional Center opened on February 17, 2010, and the first resident arrived that same day.The Next Door Knoxville has capacity to serve up to 14 women at a time. Residents come to the program from incarceration in Knoxville and the contiguous counties, t See more details
Knoxville, TN 37920 8.47 miles from city center Powell
(865) 573-7152 A Home for Homeless VeteransSteps House Utilizes 105 beds in 38 home sites. We provide shelter and housing for our residents while they find their way back from addiction and homelessness.Steps House is a non-profit, (501c3) corporation located in beautiful See more details