Petaluma Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Petaluma, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Petaluma, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Petaluma, CA 94952 707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 (707) 765-6530 The Emergency Shelter at the Mary Isaak Center is an adults-only
temporary shelter. Services are available onsite at the shelter to
support you in finding affordable and safe housing in the community. The
MIC Shelter is open 24-hours a day.
There is no requirement to test negative f See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 13.26 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 573-6955 Emergency shelters, residential and other services for adults with mental illness. Opportunity House is a temporary shelter for homeless men and women, specifically those who are seriously mentally ill and homeless or at risk of homelessness. Located in a large See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 13.44 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 14.09 miles from city center Petaluma
415-717-2799 Meema's House is...
A Faith-based home established to support pregnant and parenting teens and empower them to either keep or place their babies in loving families. During their stay, young mothers are taught the practical life skills that enable them to be nurturing mothers and productive members See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 14.22 miles from city center Petaluma
707.542.4817 The Rescue Mission (Men's Shelter)
provides the basics of food, clothing, shelter, showers and shaves to homeless men.
For Men: We offer shelter at 101 6th St. (the corner of 6th and Wilson). Please call 707.542.4817 for more information.
For Women and W See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 14.29 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 525-0226 This is a first point of contact if you are homeless or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. The center provides resources, counseling, intake for shelters, and other services for those in need. It also has showers, laundry, telephone, and mail services for your use.Homeless Services Cent See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 14.30 miles from city center Petaluma
707-542-5426 Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES)Provides a coordinated Entry System for Sonoma CountyTuesdays, Wednesdays 1pm-3pm (excepts holidays) See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 14.47 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 569-0615 For single women & mothers with children. Call after 4pm. Voicemail M-F 9am-4pm. Se habla español. Sloan House is a 22 bed shelter that offers temporary housing and supportive services for women and their children. The shelter can serve women with up to two See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 14.85 miles from city center Petaluma
707-579-0138 Who we serve: Women and children of all ages, races, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds experience homelessness for a multitude of reasons. Many of the women we serve have fled domestic violence, resulting in a loss of income or economic support. Substance abuse See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 16.89 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 544-3299 When fully-operational the Dream Center will include 63 units of housing for these 18-24 year olds, along with counseling and job training, both for the residents and another 1000 young people using SAY's effective counseling and job training services. And, with a $1 million operating grant from the See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 17.10 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 573-0490 Christian Women's Shelter. Varied stay length with stipulations.Provides a Christian-based ministry facility housing up to 18 single women and three women with children for 30 days. Offers open year round, 24 hours per day with no waiting list and a Zero tolerance of drugs, al See more details
Napa, CA 94559 19.26 miles from city center Petaluma
(707) 259-8133 Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided. See more details
San Rafael, CA 95401 19.73 miles from city center Petaluma
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 22.04 miles from city center Petaluma
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.34 miles from city center Petaluma
800-799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.78 miles from city center Petaluma
(510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 26.47 miles from city center Petaluma
(510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
Berkeley, CA 94710 30.83 miles from city center Petaluma
510-525-4469 50 beds shelter for single adults. Hours: Arrie at 5pm. Residents leave by 9:00am mon- fri and can return at 5pm. Saturday and Sundays residents may stay on site. See more details
Berkeley, CA 94702 32.28 miles from city center Petaluma
510-548-2884 Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM Breakfast 9AM - 10AM Lunch 12PM - 1PM We are a non-profit program addressing the needs of homeless and low-income women and children to ensure that they have a safe daytime refuge where they receiv See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 32.93 miles from city center Petaluma
510-649-4980 Shelter open from 5 pm – 7 am daily.Shelter reservation line: 1-866-960-2132.Shelter reservation line open from Monday-Friday at 12 noon and 7 pm, and on Sat & Sun at 2 pm.Homeless Drop In CenterInformation & referral, health care enrollments, case management, l See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 33.60 miles from city center Petaluma
(510) 649-4965 Homeless Services hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00
a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Entry to homeless services
are at 1901 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA 94703Our daily free
community meal also moved to a new location. Our meal is now served at
Lutheran See more details