Mchenry Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Mchenry, Illinois Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Mchenry, IL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
McHenry, IL 60050 0.57 miles from city center Mchenry
(815) 759-7284 McHenry County PADS is a program of Pioneer Center for Human Services, McHenry Countyís provider of the broadest range of human services.McHenry County PADS offers emergency and transitional housing coupled with support services in order to help individuals who have become homeless work See more details
Libertyville, IL 60048 17.09 miles from city center Mchenry
(847) 680-5408 The Havenís Transitional Shelter Program features a comprehensive array of services designed to transition a woman and her children beyond homelessness and towards independent living. The shelter itself is a four-bedroom house in Libertyville that sleeps ten people and has a communal living roo See more details
Elgin, IL 60120 20.34 miles from city center Mchenry
(847) 695-4405 Day Shelter: Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with some programs running until 4 p.m. free daily lunch, laundry, showers and clothes. There's also Bible study for women and movies twice a week. See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 20.49 miles from city center Mchenry
(847) 782-8630 When you need help, reach out to our Clearinghouse / Help CenterWe are open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Voicemail is available after-hours or when volunteers are serving others.Our phone volunteers will talk with you about the nature of your need See more details
Elgin, IL 60121 20.99 miles from city center Mchenry
847-697-2380 Domestic Violence and Homeless Shelter
Whether you need safety due to a domestic violence situation or find yourself without housing due to an economic crisis, the Community Crisis Center can help. We provide emergency shelter for women and their children needing a safe place to stay. Our 40-bed sh See more details
Palatine, IL 60074 21.71 miles from city center Mchenry
(847) 963-9163 Scattered Site Emergency Shelter Program serving the northwest suburban area of Cook County. Daycenter supportive services M-F 7:30am - 4PMServicesAt JOURNEYS The Road Home, we serve people from all walks of life. Homelessness does See more details
Elgin, IL 60123 21.92 miles from city center Mchenry
847-608-9744 The shelter opens nightly at 7:00 p.m. and closes each morning at 7:00 a.m. Each day PADS of Elgin operates a safe overnight emergency shelter, which provides a filling evening meal, breakfast, laundry/shower facilities as well as connections with support services, including mental health, housing, See more details
Burlington, WI 53105 22.84 miles from city center Mchenry
(262) 767-1478 Our mission is to provide families and individuals with temporary shelter and basic necessities while assisting them in gaining skills to become self-sufficient, employed, and independent.The problem of homelessness is complex. It requires a collaborative effort that begins with meeting immedi See more details
Union Grove, WI 53182 26.57 miles from city center Mchenry
(262) 878-9151 VPSC is a 30 bed transitional living facility for homeless veterans with full wrap-around programming and services.
All veterans who live in CVI residential facilities enjoy a wide breadth of support services: See more details