Kendallville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Kendallville, Indiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Kendallville, IN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Albion, IN 46701 8.91 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 636-7160 A shelter for men: we provide a beacon of hope for men in our community who are homeless and in crisis. For many men who feel they are at the end of their rope, the Pilot House has been a "knot" they could hold on to. We are determined to provide compassionate help, individual attention, and a plan See more details
Angola, IN 46703 19.53 miles from city center Kendallville
260-665-9191 Men and Women's shelter. Serves the transient population, domestic violence clients. Two kitchens, outdoor area, laundry facilities, stocked pantry.Must live in Steuben County and not have a sexual or violent crime offense conviction. Call to check availability. See more details
Columbia City, IN 46725 22.93 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 244-5266 WHO WE SERVEResidents who choose to participate in our programming will commit to a minimum of 30 days and can stay up to 2 years depending on income eligibility and compliance. We are a program based facility and not an emergency shelter. All incoming residents must have a negative drug See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46805 24.88 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 422-0223 Road to Recovery, Inc. In Fort Wayne is a Non-profit Halfway House for men that provides sober living for alcoholics and addicts in recovery. Our mission at Road To Recovery Inc. is to provide a safe and sober living environment in which individuals will have t See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46805 25.16 miles from city center Kendallville
260-458-9772 Provide shelter, meals and case management for homeless families.Just Neighbors IHN's mission is to serve homeless families by uniting religious congregations, community volunteers and local agencies in a cooperative effort to provide shelter, meals, and compas See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46805 25.21 miles from city center Kendallville
260-424-2500 Offering long term safe housing to homeless veterans struggling with alcoholism and or chemical dependencies.41 BedsShepherd's House is like a giant home with a lot of structure for a multitude of people who find themselves feeling hopeless because they’re addicted to drugs o See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46808 25.40 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 426-8123 Charis House is for women and children experiencing a homeless crisis.Short-term residential program, typically 3-6 months. Long-term residential program, typically 12-18 months. Intensive services enable women to move past root causes of homelessness.
< See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46855 25.60 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 426-7357 Charis House (Provides Short and Long term programs for women & children)
431 Fairmount Pl.
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Normal business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, but staff is on-site 24/7 in case of emergency.
Applicants should cal See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46808 25.97 miles from city center Kendallville
260-424-1655 Rehabilitation Program Provided at this location. The Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Centers provide spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves.
Each center offers res See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46802 26.07 miles from city center Kendallville
260-557-6183 Transitional home for women without children.Total capacity 8 people.A spiritual awakening. Challenging stigmas in mental health, addictions, trauma and violence. History is not your DestinyA spiritual awakening! Victory House for Women is faith based recovery residence found See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46802 26.14 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 424-3355 Hours
Monday -Thursday: 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.Day Shelter, Laundry, Shower, Phone, Social InteractionShowerThe Ave Maria Hospitality House is a day respite for the homeless.
Shower See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46802 26.53 miles from city center Kendallville
260-456-8097 Men's halfway house for the purpose of providing a transitional living environment for recovering alcoholics and drug addicts.The Freedom House is a not for profit agency that was founded in September of 1988 as a men’s halfway house for the purpose of providing a tr See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46856 26.65 miles from city center Kendallville
219-447-7233 Provides a Crisis Shelter For WomenDomestic Violence Crisis Line at (260) 447-7233 or (800) 441-4073.We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.The Crisis Shelter provides immediate crisis intervention 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for women and men, with or without See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46803 26.97 miles from city center Kendallville
(260) 424-1600 Christian not-for-profit transitional living home for women who choose to recover from drug and alcohol addictions.The mission of the Rose Home is to provide a structured Christian atmosphere in which a drug/ alcohol addicted woman can be guided through a holistic approach to recovery.
See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46806 27.33 miles from city center Kendallville
Genesis Outreach, Inc. provides permanent supportive housing for chronically homeless families and individuals whom, except for housing, would not receive supportive services, and except for support services, would not remain housed. Program participants become self-sufficient while gaining stabilit See more details
Fort Wayne, IN 46806 27.45 miles from city center Kendallville
260-456-4172 Vincent Village supports families experiencing homelessness in building self-sufficiency.The Vincent House Transitional Shelter provides shelter and supportive services for homeless families with children while they work toward higher levels of self-sufficiency and p See more details