Welcome to our Hudson, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Hudson, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Hudson, FL 34667 727-869-6426 Office hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, hours are 10:00 to 3:00pm.
Transitional housing up to 13 months- food -clothing- job assistance and more
The R.O.P.E. Center was established in 2009 to provide shelter and assistance to those who seek it and is located in Hud See more details
Brooksville, FL 34603 21.44 miles from city center Hudson
(352) 597 0119 Transitional housing for eight moms and their preschool children. Full program participation expected. This is not emergency housing, but a long term program with time to give birth, complete school and become employed. Live in House M See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 21.74 miles from city center Hudson
(352) 796-1425 Food/Financial Assistance/shelter/medication for homeless.Emergency/Support Services assistance is available to low-income households who are at 125% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 22.06 miles from city center Hudson
(352) 799-2912 14 bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol, rehab. programCheck-in time is between the hours of 3 pm – 5pm Sunday through Saturday at 1090 Mondon Hill Rd., Brooksville, FL 34601. (352) 799-2912 Ext. 103.Intake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Mi See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 22.56 miles from city center Hudson
(352) 799-2912 6 Bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol rehab. programIntake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Missions for lodging at the hours listed above. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the facility. Sunday assistance must be prea See more details
Tampa, FL 33613 23.18 miles from city center Hudson
813-969-2068 Office Hours M-F 9 - 5 pm After Hours or Weekends by Appointment Only.We at Recovery Services feel that everyone deserves a second chance.
we offer a clean, safe place to live and a new start. Our Vision is to
be able to provide this enviro See more details
Tampa, FL 33604 27.29 miles from city center Hudson
(813) 971-6961 New Beginnings of Tampa also offers emergency housing for up to 50 people on a daily and weekly basis located at 8535 North Nebraska Avenue. Admission to our programs depends on availability. For more information about our programs, please contact us at 813-971-6961.
Office hours are 8:00 am- 7:0 See more details
Tampa, FL 33604 27.53 miles from city center Hudson
813-875-2024 Dawning Family Services is an emergency homeless shelter for families with at least one minor child and women who are currently pregnant. Currently, we are at capacity. Our waiting list is full and has been closed; we do not anticipate it re-opening. Please call 211 for assistance.Bridge See more details
Clearwater, FL 33757 27.84 miles from city center Hudson
(727) 442-4128 Provides emergency shelter, transitional living and outreach services to victims of domestic violence and their children. Other services include: 24hr hotline, legal advocacy, support groups, individual counseling, cell phones, professional training, and information and referral. When a victim of do See more details
Clearwater , FL 33755 28.11 miles from city center Hudson
727-442-9041 HEP is a registered 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. Our mission is to provide homeless and very low-income individuals and families with housing, food, clothing, and support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life.
As one of the oldest and larges See more details
Tampa, FL 33610 29.70 miles from city center Hudson
813-629-1576 Community LivingSupportive HousingOur mission is to provide learned experience to the outreach of at risk veterans for the facilitation of successful recovery and reintegration to society. Advocating housing first and the resources needed to make the trans See more details
Tampa, FL 33603 29.97 miles from city center Hudson
813-294-4993 * Note: This is not a homeless shelter. This is another resource that may be helpful.
FSJ Rooming house has offered affordable housing since 1977 @ 4202 n nebraska (our 2nd location is 2818 n nebraska) The cost for a client to live at the property is $100 a week with no deposit a See more details
Tampa, FL 33610 31.42 miles from city center Hudson
813-246-4899 Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.ACTS Bridge Housing provides 90 day and emergency shelter and recovery services to homeless individuals with co-occurring (substance abuse/mental health) disorders. Services are provided in 2 congregate living locations in Tampa and 8 scatt See more details
Tampa, FL 33619 31.77 miles from city center Hudson
(813) 384-4170 DACCO Behavioral Health Serves: Single men and single women
Support services DACCO offers priority admission to our programs if you are Pregnant or an I.V. Drug User and are in need of addictio See more details