Welcome to our Bethel, Connecticut Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Bethel, CT and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Danbury, CT 06810 2.56 miles from city center Bethel
203796-1661 20 bed shelter, 30 day stay for free. 5 beds for women, 5 beds dedicated to homeless veterans, 10 beds for males - all over the age of 18. Support services offered by various social service agencies/organizations. Will assist in placement for drug and alcohol abuse. See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 2.57 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 797-8606 ā€ˇ This is an overflow homeless shelter. It is not open all year long. Generally during the winter it opens up. Check out the website for current news and whether or not the shelter is currently open and accepting people. See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 2.58 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 796-1661 Hours of operation: 9 PM—9 AM
Homeless shelter for 18 and older.
Emergency Shelter services for homeless adults without children. Thirty (30) days maximum stay. Admission criteria must be met.
Shower & bathroom
See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 3.00 miles from city center Bethel
203-349-2428 Program Hours
Morning Glory Breakfast Program serves a hot and healthy meal to the hungry and homeless of the Danbury area. Operating out of 15 Spring Street in Danbury, the program in conveniently located to the homeless shelters. Morning Glory serves a hot breakfast and p See more details
New Milford, CT 06776 14.10 miles from city center Bethel
(860) 354-5583 Winter emergency shelter program operated by a collaborative of local churches runs from late fall to spring. People seeking shelter should call for the shelter location of the week. Shelter location will change as each participating church takes a turn hosting the shelter. Shelter is open to sober See more details
Bridgeport, CT 06606 16.07 miles from city center Bethel
203-540-5449 Women's ShelterOur Emergency Shelter accommodates single women who need short-term temporary housing. In addition to safe and comfortable beds, our shelter care offers hot meals, clean clothing, cleansing showers and personal hygiene items while women work to get back on their feet. Ofte See more details
Westport, CT 06880 16.33 miles from city center Bethel
203-226-3426 Provides permanent temporary and emergency housing for men women and families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Mission: Homes with Hope, a not-for-profit agency with an IRS 501(c)(3) designation, is a local grassroots response to the tragedy of homelessness. With a cari See more details
Bridgeport, CT 06605 17.56 miles from city center Bethel
203-333-4087 Men's ShelterOur Men’s Shelter accommodates homeless guests who need short-term temporary housing. In addition to safe and comfortable beds, our shelter care offers hot meals, clean clothing, cleansing showers and personal hygiene items while men work to get back on their feet. Ofte See more details
Bridgeport, CT 06608 17.61 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 367-5830 Emergency shelters for families; intake hours: Call first to see if there is a waiting list.
The shelters provides lunch and dinner and cold breakfast items.
To be eligible: Families including pregnant women; Residents who have left the shelter cannot return to the shelter for two years aft See more details
Bridgeport, CT 06604 17.98 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 576-9041 Homeless Shelter for 18 and older. Emergency shelter for single adults includes meals and referrals to health and social services; intake hours: 24 hr 7 days.
32 bed shelter.
provides emergency shelter to thirty-two adults on a daily basis. Prospect House provides comprehensive case m See more details
Bridgeport, CT 06610 18.07 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 610-8296 The Seaview Apartment Program provides permanent, supportive housing for sixteen (16) individuals who are chronically homeless at the time of admission and who are also living with psychiatric disorders, substance use disorders and/or HIV/AIDS.
This supportive housing program is unique See more details
Fairfield, CT 06824 18.13 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 292-5588 Emergency shelter for single adults and families with children (maximum of one female adult and up to 3 children; 4 people per family unit); Intake hours 24/7. The shelter provides three meals a day, counseling, showers, laundry facilities, and clothing. Support services are provided to evaluate and See more details
Norwalk, CT 06855 18.51 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 857-0088 Malta House is a shelter for homeless, single mothers either pregnant or with babies under age three. Malta House is open 365 days with 24 hour supervision. Besides safe shelter, MH expects all women to participate in the entire program that will make them better mothers and contributing community See more details
Stratford, CT 06615 18.88 miles from city center Bethel
(203)377-0072 A Transitional Housing Program for Families with low income, homeless or in process to become homeless. Bethlehem House I & II provides each family their own apartment, located in a quiet and safe environment in Stratford. There are eight furnished apartments, two apartments with 4 bedrooms and See more details
Norwalk, CT 06854 19.42 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 866-1057 Single night and short term shelter. Supportive housing and transitional housing. Permanent housing transition. In addition, provides food, clothing, case management service, treatment services, education, and employment.
We provide shelter nightly with over 95 beds in our facility loc See more details
Milford, CT 06460 21.42 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 876-0747 Homeless Shelter. Shelter for single adults and for families; intake: M - F: 9:30am - 2:30pm; telephone intake required. Residents are assigned a case manager and work towards a goal of self sufficiency. All residents must help with chores and actively seek employment. Shelter has a zero tolerance p See more details
Stamford, CT 06901 22.60 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 388-0100 NOTE: We are part of a coordinated access network in the state of CT, so the only way to actually get into the shelter system here is to call 211 We are one of the largest providers of homeless services in CT. We serve single w See more details
Waterbury, CT 06706 22.94 miles from city center Bethel
(203) 573-9018 Our Homeless Shelter is the largest in CT and provides men, women and families with a secure sleeping environment seven nights a week. The facility is open to families on a 24 hour basis. Guests staying at the Shelter receive a shower, breakfast and dinner, clothing vouchers to the St Vincent DePaul See more details
Waterbury, CT 06702 23.15 miles from city center Bethel
203-575-0388 Safe Haven is NOT a homeless shelter. We provide EMERGENCY shelter for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence. See more details
Waterbury, CT 06710 23.16 miles from city center Bethel
2037689744 Home of Hope is a faith-based, nonprofit organization whose purpose is to identify and meet the social-environmental needs of our community. Home of Hope offers Counseling Services to individuals in the Greater Waterbury area. Home of Hope also has a separate Transitional Housing Program for familie See more details
Stamford, CT 6904 23.47 miles from city center Bethel
(203)964-8228 Soup Kitchen and Day Shelter.
We are open every day to the public and provide three meals daily to anyone hungry. We also have a food pantry program that distributes bagged groceries to individual and families every Tuesday each month. New Covenant House is the only soup kitchen in the See more details
Stamford, CT 06902 23.53 miles from city center Bethel
203-348-2792 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, food - breakfast and dinner. Pacific House is a men's emergency shelter which typically serves 60-85
men each night but often serves 100 or more men during the winter
months. It operates 365 days, 24 hours per day, and provides breakfast
and See more details
White Plains, NY 10601 29.00 miles from city center Bethel
(914) 949-3098 Lifting Up Westchester restores hope to Westchester County’s men, women
and children in need by providing them with food, shelter and
support and lifting them to greater self-sufficiency with dignity and
respect. For almost four decades, Lifting Up Westch See more details
White Plains, NY 10601 29.71 miles from city center Bethel
(914) 948-3075 Samaritan House provides temporary shelter and rehabilitative services to homeless women suffering from substance abuse, mental illness, domestic violence, HIV/AIDS and those just out of prison on parole. 19-bed shelter provides comprehensive services as well as individualized treat See more details
White Plains, NY 10601 30.04 miles from city center Bethel
914-948-5044 Open Arms provides a full range of shelter and rehabilitative services for up to 38 single, homeless men 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The shelter also operates an Emergency Center where individuals who would otherwise have to spend their nights on the streets can receive emergency overnight shelt See more details
White Plains, NY 10601 30.06 miles from city center Bethel
914-995-2000 Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pmProvides the referrals for temporary shelter to homeless families, singles, and childless couples in the county. The office has a contractual relationship with not-for-profit agencies for the provision of case management services, shelt See more details