St. Paul Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our St. Paul, Minnesota Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for St. Paul, MN and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Saint Paul, MN 55101 0.35 miles from city center St. Paul
651-225-9354 Day Center for Families Living Without a Permanent Home
The Family Place guides children and their parents/caregivers from uncertainty to stability in the quest in finding a place to call home. The Family Place staff in conjunction with Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter (CAHS See more details
Saint Paul, MN 55102 0.84 miles from city center St. Paul
(651) 647-2350 Nightly emergency shelter, housing services, meals, showers, veteran services, laundry, mental health assistance, mail, chemical health support groups. The Dorothy Day Women’s Shelter provides shelter and temporary housing to 42 single women experiencing homelessness.
St. Paul, MN 55104 651-387-8393 CTI is an empirically supported, time-limited case management model designed to prevent homelessness and other adverse outcomes in people with mental illness following discharge from hospitals, prisons and other institutions. CTI is designed to be most effective when individuals are housed in the co See more details
Maplewood, MN 55109 4.53 miles from city center St. Paul
Family Service Center
The Family Service Center provides temporary housing for Ramsey County families experiencing homelessness. As many as 55 adults and children may stay at the Family Service Center for a maximum of 30 days. Families receive housing and employment search resources and other See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55415 8.25 miles from city center St. Paul
612-332-4500 PSP's ultimate goal is to permanently end a family's homelessness with one visit to the shelter. The Family Transformation Support Services (FTSS) pilot is directly aimed at accomplishing this ambitious goal.
PSP has provided emergency shelter for more than two decades and our staff h See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.25 miles from city center St. Paul
612.872.4193 Are you in need of a safe place to stay? We provide a bed and supportive resources to 34 men and 6 women every night of the year. The men's and women's sleeping and shower areas are located in separate, secure areas of the shelter.
Single adults, age 18+
Beds for 34 men and 6 See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55407 8.49 miles from city center St. Paul
612-827-9372 Shelter for 16 year olds to 20 year old youths.
Hope Street is a 14-30 day emergency shelter program. Day program and case management
services are offered.
28 bed shelter for youth, 30 day average stay, longer stays available if needed, basic needs; food, shelter, clothing, laundry See more details
Eagan, MN 55123 8.91 miles from city center St. Paul
(651) 456-9110 Supportive Services at the Shelter Dakota Woodlands is the parent that most residents never had or at least didn’t take advantage of when they had the chance. It is impossible to quantify the value of an encouraging word when a mom ensures her child is getting to school every day on time or a See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55408 8.96 miles from city center St. Paul
612.874.0306 The overnight shelter is for 44 men and 22 women. Our goal is to meet the immediate need in the community for emergency shelter, create a welcoming community based around dignity, respect, and fairness, and end homelessness by offering what help we can to assist individuals in finding housing. See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.98 miles from city center St. Paul
612-874-0311 St. Stephen's Street Outreach is part of St. Stephen's Human Services, which offers shelter, housing, employment, and systems change for those who are homeless.
St. Stephen's Shelter offers sober shelter to 45 adult men every night.
Minneapolis, MN 55404 9.19 miles from city center St. Paul
612.874.8683 Our mission is to house, support and advocate for people experiencing homelessness.
We know that with close, individual advocacy and support, men, women and families experiencing homelessness achieve housing stability. We are committed to Housing First: house people quickly, then prov See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55403 9.20 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 767-3100 We offer a wide range of basic needs and rehabilitation services to anyone in need, without discrimination. Our shelter is Minnesota's largest homeless adult outreach facility and includes a clinical treatment program for men working to beat chemical dependency.
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.30 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 338-4855 Mary's Place offers transitional apartments for homeless families with children. This building was named after and dedicated to the Blessed Mother Mary. This beautiful complex was born out of love, compassion, and concern for women and children in poverty. Mary's Place was built entirely with pr See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.40 miles from city center St. Paul
612-338-4640 The Sharing & Caring Hands Day Services Center, located only a few blocks from downtown Minneapolis, offers most of our day-to-day services for the poor and homeless. At the Day Services Center we offer hot meals, a Food and Clothing Shelf, Dental and Medical Clinics, and assistance with a variety See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.48 miles from city center St. Paul
612-204-8550 Hours: Daily, 4 pm - 9am.
Open 365 days a year, the emergency homeless shelter near downtown Minneapolis offers a warm place to rest and spend nighttime hours. A light dinner and breakfast are served and shower facilities are available
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.53 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 204-8406 88 units of single room occupancy, permanent housing for independent, single adults, recreational activities, with access to Narcotics Anonymous meetings. See more details
Anoka, MN 55303 22.80 miles from city center St. Paul
(763) 323-7006 Stepping Stone Emergency Housing is Anoka County’s only youth & adult homeless shelter, and one of Minnesota’s most trustworthy non-profit organizations. In a dormitory-style setting, Stepping Stone provides a primary, yet temporary, “home” to 66 men and women, as young as 18 years old.< See more details