Maricopa Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Maricopa, Arizona Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Maricopa, AZ and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122 20.82 miles from city center Maricopa
915-538-8673 The Olive Press serves homeless women who may be in abusive situations and /or wanting to recover from addictive behaviors such as substance abuse.
We have a well rounded program in place. The program model is run by Peer Survivors.
Tempe, AZ 85281 26.08 miles from city center Maricopa
(480) 966-2036 Day resource for homeless youth ages 9-21 years old. Basic services (food, clothing, hygiene, etc) as well as case management. See more details
Phoenix, AZ 85009 26.26 miles from city center Maricopa
602-233-3000 Phoenix Rescue Mission provides emergency overnight shelter for over 100 men at our emergency services campus at 1801 S 35th Ave, Phoenix AZ 85009. It is located south of Buckeye Rd and north of Durango Street.
Services include three meals per day at the community kitchen (open to men See more details
Chandler, AZ 85201 26.51 miles from city center Maricopa
602-595-8700 La Mesita Family Homeless Shelter is a 16-unit family shelter that provides services to help homeless families with minor aged children become self-reliant.
Temporary Emergency Housing
Access point for Maricopa Count See more details
Phoenix, AZ 85007 26.83 miles from city center Maricopa
(602) 256-6945 CASS provides shelter and supportive services to men, women and children experiencing homelessness. Our clients have diverse backgrounds and needs. Many factors lead to homelessness; however, common factors include the following: Financial crisis brought on by unemployment, See more details
Phoenix, AZ 2913 26.95 miles from city center Maricopa
602-254-6524 Justa Center is a day resource center for homeless adults 55+.
For senior citizens who are homeless in the Phoenix area, the answer is Justa Center, a day resource center specifically designed to help those over the age of 55 find appropriate housing, employment, and other much-needed ser See more details
Mesa, AZ 85212 27.19 miles from city center Maricopa
480 - 988 - 9242 House of Refuge is NOT an emergency shelter. If you are in need of immediate shelter please call the Family Housing Hub, 602-595-8700.
House of Refuge is a social service program, providing case management services, employment support and transitional housing. To participate in our p See more details
Phoenix, AZ 8500 27.19 miles from city center Maricopa
(602) 267-4130 Open 24 hours a day.
The Kaiser Family Crisis Center is a 120-day work program, which enables families to get back on their feet and learn skills that will help them cope with crises in the future. Using an empowerment philosophy, families who have experienced crises such as eviction or l See more details
Phoenix, AZ 85008 27.19 miles from city center Maricopa
602-267-4111 Salvation Army Domestic violence Shelter.
Elim House Domestic Violence Shelter provides a 30-day safe haven for women and their children who have experienced abuse.If circumstances require a longer stay, clients and their advocate develop a plan for extension up to 120 days. During an ind See more details
Phoenix, AZ 85008 27.26 miles from city center Maricopa
602.275.7852 For Shelter Information contact: Please contact the Family Housing Hub at 602-595-8700 Single individuals seeking shelter please call 602-759-5356
UMOM offers a number of shelter and housing assistance programs for families with children under the age of 18 or in the 3rd trimest See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 28.07 miles from city center Maricopa
(480) 969-1691 A New Leaf's EVWS is an 8 bed, Emergency Shelter that provides services to help homeless women. EVWS residents can stay up to 120 days, during which time participants work with support staff to find permanent housing solutions.
Mesa, AZ 85205 31.92 miles from city center Maricopa
(480) 654-4539 In partnership with community churches, provides shelter to single homeless women without children seven nights per week. With the help of program staff, women develop Life Plans which include goals that assist them to locate employment and safe and stable housing. See more details