LAFAYETTE Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our LAFAYETTE, Louisiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for LAFAYETTE, LA and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Lafayette, LA 1026 0.86 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 232-8954 HOUSING & SHELTER / EMERGENCY SHELTER Emergency shelter is available in Lafayette for victims of domestic violence and their children needing a safe, temporary place to live. As a resident of Faith House, we provide you with physical necessities, DV counseling, advocacy and referrals.
Lafayette, LA 0.90 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 237-7618 Acadiana's homeless shelter for women and children addressing root causes of homelessness by assisting our clients to become sober, housed, and employed
Our mission is to assist people in need by providing critical recovery services, access to housing, meaningful employment, and addic See more details
Lafayette, LA 70501 1.13 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 234-3272 SMILE's Housing Services include a comprehensive housing counseling program, which has been approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Counseling services include pre-occupancy, mortgage default, rental delinquency, post-occupancy, home improvement and rehabil See more details
LAFAYETTE, LA 70501 (337) 233-6816 St. Joseph Shelter for Men provides emergency and transitional housing for up to 32 homeless men per night, 365 days per year. Residents participate in case management where they are assisted with obtaining employment, applying for mainstream benefits and obtaining permanent housing.
New Iberia, LA 70560 18.69 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
3372565913 Serenity help center is a faith based 501c nonprofit organization, offering support and help to women and their families; who are in a crisis pregnancy or homeless. See more details
New Iberia, LA 70562 19.18 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 367-7627 We believe that every woman and child has a right to live in a home free from violence.
Our mission is twofold: First, to provide safety & support to abused women and children so that they feel empowered. Second to educate the community about domestic violence to ensure it is treated See more details
Crowley, LA 70526 20.47 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 788-7550 The mission of the ASSIST Agency is to raise the standard of living and improve the quality of life for low-income individuals, families, and communities in southwestern Louisiana.
The ASSIST Agency carries out its mission through a variety of means including c See more details
Opelousas, LA 70570 22.22 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 948-3161 Women's shelter. The New Life Center operates 365 days a year and shelters up to 58 women and their children in a hotel room style setting. The Center provides three hot meals a day, a licensed Class A child care center, a substance abuse program and supportive services to help secure employment, pe See more details
Opelousas, LA 70570 22.29 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 948-8865 The Opelousas Lighthouse Mission is an emergency and transitional shelter for homeless men. OLM can comfortably accommodate 32 men a night and is open seven days a week three hundred sixty-five days a year. OLM provides food, clothing, and assistance with medical and transportation expens See more details
Crowley, LA 23.06 miles from city center LAFAYETTE
(337) 783-7066 Welcome house shelter is a Christian base shelter, serving all
People, men , women and families, open 24/7 please call before coming
To insure we have a bed available. We are not your average shelter
We are family. Put GOD first and everything else falls into place.