Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter
6816 Washington Ave.
University City, MO - 63130
The Youth Emergency Service shelter provides food and housing to youth experiencing homelessness or family crisis. The safe, nurturing environment and therapeutic services help youth and families rebound.
- accommodates six girls and six boys, ages 11 to 19
- Typical challenges include family conflict, homelessness, abuse and school issues
- The program includes individual, group and family counseling, attendance at community schools or GED programs
- A licensed therapist and highly trained youth advisors work with the child and family
- Program accepts pregnant females up to 26 weeks pregnant
The YES Helpline operates 365 days a year/24 hours a day. Call for assistance.