YWCA of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Domestic Violence Shelter
1517 Ritchie Highway (Office Only)
Arnold, MD - 21012
YWCA of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. Domestic Violence Hotline
Provides support services for victims of domestic violence.
1) EMERGENCY SHELTER/SAFE HOUSE: Provides shelter for 10 days to 1 month to women who have been physically and/or sexually abused by their partners. Children can remain in shelter with parent.
2) HOTLINE: Provides a 24 hour domestic violence and sexual assault hotline.
3) COUNSELING: Offers individual and group counseling for domestic violence issues to shelter residents and others interested who do not live in the shelter.
4) SUPPORT GROUPS: Offered at the main YWCA on Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 6:30-8PM to shelter residents and others who do not live in the shelter. Also provides in-house support group sessions for shelter residents only.
5) CASE MANAGEMENT: Plans are made for evaluation, treatment and support services for shelter residents. Case management is also available for others who do not live in the shelter but who need or want services.
Eligibility Women 18 and older and their children who are in immediate danger; no income limits.