Beans and Bread Outreach Center
400 S. Bond Street
Baltimore, MD - 21231
Provides financial assistance a housing program, a day resource center and holiday assistance to residents in their catchment area.
A homeless day resource program that serves 300 people daily with meals, healthcare, showers, laundry, employment services, case management, housing referrals and placements, mail receipt, and telephone access.
1) FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Will provide financial assistance towards birth certificates and IDs on the first weekday of the month. Will only take 8 people, so clients should get to the center at 8AM to line up.
2) MEAL PROGRAM: Meals served Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat and last Sun of the month, 10:15AM-12:45PM. No age restriction.
3) DAY RESOURCE CENTER: Provides mail & telephone services; addiction, mental health and employment referrals; case management services; health screenings & referrals; recreational activities; and documentation services. Showers are open from 10AM-12:30 Noon.
4) HOME CONNECTIONS: Housing First program for chronically homeless individuals (must have disability). Provides permanent housing with supportive case management.
5) CLOTHING: Clothing closet available to those in need at the day resource center.
6) HOLIDAY ASSISTANCE 2010: Offered to anyone in need. Walk-in
THANKSGIVING: Meal offered on Nov 25th, 10:15AM-12:45PM.
Baskets will also be offered at the same time on a first come, first serve basis.
CHRISTMAS: Meal offered on Dec 25th, 10:15AM-12:45PM.
Hours Of Operation Last Sun of the month,10:45AM-12:45PM.
Mon: 9:30AM 5PM
Tue: 9:30AM 5PM
Wed: 9:30AM 5PM
Thu: 9:30AM 5PM
Fri: 9:30AM 5PM
Sat: 10:45AM 12:45PM
Open to anyone. Walk-in or call for information.
- Monday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed