Agape House Homeless Services
1501 North Dukeland Street
Baltimore, MD - 21223
OVERVIEW: Provides housing for single men; food; clothing; job training; day and after school mentoring and day camp programs.
1) RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM: Provides 2 emergency housing programs for single men and 1 emergency housing for women in Harford county who are currently working or are willing to work. Will provide: transportation to jobs, food and clothing to participants. Each participant must pay $100 per week. Shared rooms with a common area. Call 410-566-5007 for eligibility and space availability.
2) FOOD AND CLOTHING: Provided to those in need. Register at 11AM on Sundays, also on Wednesdays at 5:30PM. Photo ID required and social security cards for each child.
3) SATURDAY SCHOOL: Program offering computer and homework tutoring with volunteer teachers to youth ages 4-16 years. Scheduled from 12-4PM. Participants don't have to be involved with the Residential Program.
4) DAY CAMP: Offered for youth ages 4-16 years Mondays-Fridays, 8AM-3PM during the month of July. Activities include bible study, swimming, and field trips.
5) MENTORING: Offered for girls ages 10-18 every Saturday morning.
6) JOB TRAINING: Provides training in catering. Participant must be willing to work towards GED (if not already acquired). A social worker will coordinate support services if requested.