Faith Mission of Elkhart
801 Benham Avenue
Elkhart, IN - 46516
1. Check on bed space availability by contacting the Mission at (574) 293-3406, ext. 101.
2. All residents are required to get a Wants & Warrants check with the Elkhart City Police Department. This is a free service.
3. Must be able to physically and mentally self care.
4. Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Must be in good standing with Faith Mission of Elkhart.
*If you have been convicted of a sex crime or arson, then you are not eligible to reside at Faith Mission.
If you have any questions about residency issues, please feel free to contact the Mission directly at (574) 293-3406, ext. 101.
Our doors are open 365 days a year to Elkhart County's neediest men, women and children, regardless of origin, creed, age or gender. Once each persons basic needs are met, we go to work restoring lives through our long-term residential and community network programs.
Meals are provided 3 times a day 7 days a week all year long to residents. Residents who work are provided a lunch to take with them. Faith Mission also provides lunch and dinner 7 days a week all year long for our free community walk-in meals program.