Friends of Falls Church Homeless Shelter
217 Gordon Rd.
Falls Church, VA - 22046
Provide overnight housing to homeless individuals during the winter months.
Winter only – November 15 through March 31
Single Adults Only.
- Hot meals every evening
- Breakfast items (milk, juices, bread, fruit, snacks, etc.)
- Shelter staff provides intake and crisis counseling to all shelter residents
- Advises residents on available city, county, and other social services
- Life skills classes and resources are made available to all Shelter residents. Classes are held weekly
- Flu shots and outreach nurse practitioners provide services and medicines
- A year-round case manager
email email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.