Religious Community Services - Food Pantry
700 Druid Road
Clearwater, FL - 33756
The RCS Food Bank provides nutritious groceries to individuals and families living throughout Pinellas County.
You must provide the following documents:
- Photo ID
- SS card
- Piece of mail with current address.
Forms of identification are not needed to receive USDA TEFAP food.
They distribute food to people at their Clearwater warehouse and delivers food to local food pantries, homeless shelters, domestic violence safe houses, soup kitchens and housing programs for the disabled and elderly.
Food Distribution rules:
- Individuals and families may access services once per month.
- 3-4 days worth of food for all household members per visit.
- During the holidays they provide more food.
Food Distribution Hours:
Mon-Fri 12:30pm 3:30pm
Thurs 12:30pm 6:45pm
No appointment needed for service.
They try to maintain inventory levels to ensure they can serve everyone who comes to the doors equally.
Free and Confidential Services Available.
- Monday 12:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday 12:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday 12:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Thursday 12:30 AM - 6:45 PM
- Friday 12:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Leave a comment