Mt. Healthy Alliance Community Food Pantry
Mt. Healthy Alliance Community Food Pantry is a food pantry. Serves 45231 Documentation Required: Picture ID, and other ID's include social security card (need one for each child in the family), utility bills, bank statements, rental agreements.
Food pantry service hours: Monday, Thursday and Saturday: 9 am - 12 pm, Tuesdays 5 pm - 7 pm. .
* Make sure you check by calling the food pantry to confirm that they still are in operation and the hours have not changed.
- Monday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday Wednesday closed 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday Friday closed 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday closed