Table of Hope MCC formerly First MCC of Wichita
156 S Kansas
Wichita, KS -
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DRIVE THRU/PICK-UP Food Pantry. This means that
until further notice drop-in services at our 156 S. Kansas location will
1. Contents of food boxes may vary each week depending availability. There is no guarantee, but we will do our best to include meat and other proteins whenever possible.
Clients may receive up to two boxes per month. We will be keeping track of when you last received a box.
This form must be filled out each time you request a box.
At the present time (3/31/20) we will be distributing food boxes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. at our 156 S. Kansas location in Wichita, Kansas.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete and submit a request form. This sends an email to us with the details of your request. This may be done at any time.
Each Monday a volunteer will call back clients who have submitted requests during the week to review the information and to confirm their pick up time.
On your scheduled pick-up day/time enter the alley behind the church (off of English street). A volunteer will ask your name.
* If you are driving do not get out of your car.
* If you are on foot or riding a bike remain along the fence.
A volunteer will put your box (and any additional boxes you are picking up for other families) on a table six feet from the kitchen window.
Once the box has been placed on the table and the volunteer has moved to a safe physical distance:
* If you are driving pick up your box from the table, put the box in your car, then continue north down the alley
* If you are on foot or riding a bike pick up your box from the table, then continue north down the alley.
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed