Hope House - Oneonta
1000 Lincoln Avenue
Oneonta, AL - 35121
Hope House - Oneonta provides a food pantry. Serves Blount County.
YOU MUST BE A BLOUNT COUNTY RESIDENT TO QUALIFY FOR ASSISTANCE.
You will need:
-a valid photo ID with current address for ALL adults in the home
-Social Security Cards for ALL
-Copy of the bill
-Proof of income for EVERYONE in the household (i.e. Check Stub, Bank Statment, Disability/food stamp letter, etc.)
Office hours are
Monday-Friday 8:30-11:00am & 1:00-3:30pm
Due to limited time availability, an appointment is required
You may call and leave a voice mail any day.
* Make sure you check by calling the food pantry to confirm that they still are in operation and the hours have not changed.
- Monday 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed