Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter - University City, MO
Your opinion matters. Leave your review of Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter.
Description: The Youth Emergency Service shelter provides food and housing to youth experiencing homelessness or family crisis. The safe, nurturing environment and therapeutic services help youth and families rebound.
- accommodates six girls and six boys, ages 11 to 19
- Typical challenges include family conflict, homelessness, abuse and school issues
- The program includes individual, group and family counseling, attendance at community schools or GED programs
- A licensed therapist and highly trained youth advisors work with the child and family
- Program accepts pregnant females up to 26 weeks pregnant
The YES Helpline operates 365 days a year/24 hours a day. Call for assistance.
Volunteers Requests by Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter: Volunteer opportunities at Epworth can be found on our Web site - Epworth.org. or by emailing Volunteer Coordinator Margaret at email@example.com.
Donation Requests by Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter: Youth clothing - all sizes, all seasons, new (in package)undergarments, hygiene products, non-perishable food.
If you have pictures of the shelter, I will upload them on this page. Please email me with the name of your shelter and the pictures to: HomelessSupport@gmail.com
Many of these shelters now have waiting lists. Please call before going to them. Many waiting lists are very long. Shelters and service also go out of business. Always call ahead to confirm that this location is still active. If you find that this location is no longer operating, please send us a comment using the form below.
Do you have items to donate? Contact Epworth Youth Emergency Services (YES) Shelter at the phone number provided above to see if they can use any items you may have to donate.