Watsonville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Watsonville, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Watsonville, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Watsonville, CA 95076 0.44 miles from city center watsonville
(831) 728-5649 The Emergency Shelter is open 24 hours a day and families may reside in the Shelter for a maximum of three months. The Shelterâ€™s current capacity is twenty-eight women and children who are generally referred to PV Shelter Services by other social service agencies, schools, civic and/or religious o See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 0.94 miles from city center watsonville
(831) 724-0948 The Salvation Army Watsonville Corps serves those in need on daily basis through other social service programs:
-- The Corner House, a 18-bed permanent housing facility dedicated to serving single mothers in drug and alcohol recovery. The program helps the mothers maintain sobriety an See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 2.05 miles from city center watsonville
(831) 724-9576 Our emergency services are available 365 days a year. They include… Bilingual Daily Bible services Shelter for up to 35 homeless men Nourishing meals twice See more details
Gilroy, CA 95020 12.65 miles from city center watsonville
877.363.7238 For battered women and children under 18, no males over 12. Call for information.La Isla Pacifica is Community Solutionsâ€™ emergency confidential shelter for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and are seeking safety. This program provides supportive services towar See more details
San Jose, CA 14.19 miles from city center watsonville
(408) 686-1300 The Boccardo Family Living Center (BFLC) is a multi service transitional housing program for homeless families with children in South Santa Clara County. Located in the City of San Martin, the program provides 26 units of transitional housing specifically designed to serve one- and two-parent househ See more details
Morgan Hill, CA 7130 15.22 miles from city center watsonville
408.779.2113 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am - 5pm. Community Solutionsâ€™ Criminal Justice
Transitional Housing Unit provides clean and sober living for 180 days
or longer to adult males, age 18-59, who are enrolled in Commu See more details
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 15.40 miles from city center watsonville
831-458-6020 Currently experiencing homelessness? Learn about the resources available from Housing Matters and other community agencies by clicking any of the buttons below. If you would like to reach out directly, please contact us at 831-458-6020.Housing Matters runs four shelt See more details
Marina, CA 93933 17.10 miles from city center watsonville
831-384-3388 Community Homeless Solutions is Monterey County's largest provider of homeless transitional housing and emergency shelters (including beds for those fleeing domestic violence). With 10 programs in 3 cities, we house an average of 200 persons nightly. Men. Women. Children.
For all of o See more details
Salinas, CA 93906 17.78 miles from city center watsonville
831-422-2201 Natividad Emergency Shelter is a 12-room emergency shelter providing 32 beds to domestic violence victims in the Salinas Valley. Natividad will also accommodate homeless women and their children who are non-domestic violence victims if space is available. Shelter stays are generally 30-9 See more details
Salinas, CA 93901 17.80 miles from city center watsonville
831-424-5688 Intake for evening dinner is 6:15pm (all are welcome).
Overnight lodging (men only) intake is 7:15pm.There is a requested donation of $2.00 for overnight lodging.
Services to the homeless and needy (blankets (during winter days), cups of ice, water bottles, food ite See more details
Hollister, CA 95023 20.23 miles from city center watsonville
831-256-1852 H.O.M.E ( Housing Opportunities Meals Empowerment) Resource Center. Formerly known as San Benito County Warming Shelter Opened on December 1, 2017. 1161 San Felipe Rd, Hollister, CA. Bus pick-up service is available. Warm bed, hot meal, shower and locker. First stop is at 4:30 pm – Straw See more details
Hollister, CA 95023 20.49 miles from city center watsonville
831-801-7775 My Father's House provides a place for those who are homeless or in need, to rest their weary soles and rest their weary soul.We provide showers, bathroom,clean clothes,food,blankets,hygiene items.fellowship,prayer and Bible study,telephone,internet,e-mail, court advocacy for drug and alcohol placem See more details
Seaside, CA 93955 21.33 miles from city center watsonville
831-422-2201 Emergency Shelter for Women and Women with Children. Both women who are homeless and those fleeing domestic violence. This is not a warming shelter. The residents return to the same bed each night during their stay. Area schools are set to receive the children so they don't fall behind. Emergency fo See more details
San Jose, CA 95118 25.23 miles from city center watsonville
408-793-0550 Offers text messages in the event of an emergency, Inclement Weather Episodes and shelter availability, or housing-related issues. Text HOMELESS888777 The Office of Supportive Housing’s (OSH) mission is to increase the supply o See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 28.09 miles from city center watsonville
(408) 278-2160 The Housing Program helps people with financial assistance to prevent them from becoming homeless, or, to keep them stably housed. We assist with past-due rent, rental deposit, utilities (PG&E), and Section 8 rental deposit.
The Housing Program provides assistance to the following See more details
San Jose, CA 95128 29.14 miles from city center watsonville
(408) 975-2739 Our 12-bed shelter is the only domestic violence shelter in Santa Clara County that focuses on the Asian community, and we are one of only nine shelters focusing on Asian and Pacific Islander domestic violence victims in the entire continental U.S. Asian Women’s Home is an equal opportunity service See more details