Welcome to our Sonoma, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Sonoma, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Napa, CA 94559 9.73 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 259-8133 Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided.Must apply by phone with referral from HOPE See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 9.74 miles from city center sonoma
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 15.99 miles from city center sonoma
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 16.16 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 16.64 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 573-6955 Emergency shelters, residential and other services for adults with mental illness. Opportunity House is a temporary shelter for homeless men and women, specifically those who are seriously mentally ill and homeless or at risk of homelessness. Located in a large See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 17.20 miles from city center sonoma
415-717-2799 Meema's House is...
A Faith-based home established to support pregnant and parenting teens and empower them to either keep or place their babies in loving families. During their stay, young mothers are taught the practical life skills that enable them to be nurturing mothers and productive members See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 17.40 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 569-0615 For single women & mothers with children. Call after 4pm. Voicemail M-F 9am-4pm. Se habla espaņol. Sloan House is a 22 bed shelter that offers temporary housing and supportive services for women and their children. The shelter can serve women with up to two See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 17.60 miles from city center sonoma
707-542-5426 Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES)Provides a coordinated Entry System for Sonoma CountyTuesdays, Wednesdays 1pm-3pm (excepts holidays) See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 17.61 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 525-0226 This is a first point of contact if you are homeless or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. The center provides resources, counseling, intake for shelters, and other services for those in need. It also has showers, laundry, telephone, and mail services for your use.Homeless Services Cent See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 17.63 miles from city center sonoma
707.542.4817 The Rescue Mission (Men's Shelter)
provides the basics of food, clothing, shelter, showers and shaves to homeless men.
For Men: We offer shelter at 101 6th St. (the corner of 6th and Wilson). Please call 707.542.4817 for more information.
For Women and W See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 17.98 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 765-6530 The Emergency Shelter at the Mary Isaak Center is an adults-only
temporary shelter. Services are available onsite at the shelter to
support you in finding affordable and safe housing in the community. The
MIC Shelter is open 24-hours a day.
There is no requirement to test negative f See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 18.20 miles from city center sonoma
707-579-0138 Who we serve: Women and children of all ages, races, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds experience homelessness for a multitude of reasons. Many of the women we serve have fled domestic violence, resulting in a loss of income or economic support. Substance abuse See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 19.79 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 573-0490 Christian Women's Shelter. Varied stay length with stipulations.Provides a Christian-based ministry facility housing up to 18 single women and three women with children for 30 days. Offers open year round, 24 hours per day with no waiting list and a Zero tolerance of drugs, al See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 19.87 miles from city center sonoma
(707) 544-3299 When fully-operational the Dream Center will include 63 units of housing for these 18-24 year olds, along with counseling and job training, both for the residents and another 1000 young people using SAY's effective counseling and job training services. And, with a $1 million operating grant from the See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 21.66 miles from city center sonoma
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
San Rafael, CA 95401 22.24 miles from city center sonoma
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 24.46 miles from city center sonoma
800-799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 24.90 miles from city center sonoma
(510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.26 miles from city center sonoma
(510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 26.43 miles from city center sonoma
925-370-1990 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedRunaway Program- Outreach/ Safe Place, Short- term shelter for youth, family mediation, and Outpatient counselingFoster Homes for Long Term Placement-We provide traditional long term placement in our tr See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 27.38 miles from city center sonoma
(925) 335-0698 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays: 8:30am to 5pm. SHELTER, Inc. is working to keep participants, visitors, volunteers, and staff safe from the coronavirus (COVID-19). As an essential service in our community, we continue to serve those most vulnerable. We a See more details
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 34.70 miles from city center sonoma
(925) 949-8712 Impact of COVID-19We believe that people need us now more than ever. Trinity Center is a Contra Costa County Coordinated Assessment Referral and Engagement (CARE) Facility and therefore considered an essential service. Trinity Center is currently op See more details