Roanoke Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Roanoke, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Roanoke, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Bedford, TX 76021 12.56 miles from city center roanoke
(800) 790-3221 Safe To Sleep DFW is a COVID19 inspired shelter for people who have lost their jobs , and looking for a safe place to sleep, while they search for another job opportunity. Safe To Sleep DFW helps individuals on the brink of homelessness, or experiencing homelessness due to COVID19 or similar situat See more details
Denton, TX 76202 16.00 miles from city center roanoke
(940)566-3800 Emergency shelter for men & women. Case management available. Must have state issued ID. Breathalyzer test; Provides evening and morning meals and breakfast to public at 6:30 AM, age 18 and older, social worker available M-F 1-4 PM, No pets. See more details
Denton, TX 76201 16.35 miles from city center roanoke
(940) 387-1750 Friends of the Family offers emergency shelter for survivors of relationship violence and sexual assault. Persons seeking shelter may call the crisis line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 800-572-4031 or 940-382-7273. Eligibility for shelter will be determined based on safety concerns related to re See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76111 16.72 miles from city center roanoke
(817) 632-6000 Housing Solutions & DevelopmentCornerstone has been helping men, women, and families find stability in their lives by meeting their housing needs since 1994. Eliminating housing barriers allows all people the opportunity to move forward and become more stable and productive members o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76101 16.78 miles from city center roanoke
817-586-4471 Transitional Housing for the homeless population. We provide for men, women, and minor children. There's financial responsibility and obligation that may be off-set or in some cases eliminated through our work program.
Faith-Based transitional housing serving the homeless population, See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76103 18.31 miles from city center roanoke
817-344-1800 Day and Night Shelter. Prepared meals provided. Breakfast at 7:30am, Lunch at 12:30pm, and dinner at 5:30pm. Emergency Shelter 817-334-2495
Family Center 817-344-1800 Ext.4
First Choice – Substance Abuse/Women and children 817-344-1831
Nort See more details
Azle, TX 76020 18.45 miles from city center roanoke
(817) 444-4442 The Brother to Brother program provides for all the basic needs of a homeless man (from 15 - 70), food, clothing, and shelter. But more importantly assists the individual in finding his true purpose and gifts to bring to the world by Spiritual development then job training and search. The courses t See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 18.54 miles from city center roanoke
(817) 339-2553 UGM-TC provides emergency services for the homeless living in Tarrant County. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for those in need. In addition, overnight shelter for men is available.
Meal Times for Outside Guests:
Din See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 18.61 miles from city center roanoke
(817) 632-7400 Long term emergency shelter for general population. Dinner is served to all overnight guests. 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm daily.Services: Single Men and Women Our shelter for homeless adults operates 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Housin See more details
Fort Worth, TX 18.61 miles from city center roanoke
817-810-9797 Office hours:Monday through Friday from 9am to noon, 1pm to 4pm. Provides assistance with ID Scan cars, laundry, showers, phone, internet, mail and specific client services and referrals. Hours Mon - Saturday 7:30am to 4: See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 18.63 miles from city center roanoke
817-632-7429 Intake: Come to the shelter's main door at 2400 Cypress Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102 at 5 p.m.General Shelter InquiriesMain Facility817-632-7400Emergency and transitional housing for single women with children and , case management, tutoring, mentoring and educ See more details
Arlington, TX 76011 18.78 miles from city center roanoke
817-535-6462 SafeHaven is home to Tarrant County's ONLY two domestic violence
shelters. Please call our hotline at 1-877-701-7233 to connect to our
resources. Transitional Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence. SafeHaven operates the only domestic violence shelters i See more details
Arlington, TX 76011 19.48 miles from city center roanoke
817-548-9885 Arlington Life Shelter serves men, women and children of all ages.
Emergency Shelter Program
Emergency shelter services are provided for up to three (3) nights and during periods of extreme cold or heat.
14 day services and housing placement are provi See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 19.55 miles from city center roanoke
817-332-6410 Samaritan House:Our single-room occupancy (SRO) facility is a permanent housing environment for single men and women living with HIV/AIDS in a service enriched community of care providing 60 one-person units and supportive services. Qualifications: Applicants must be 18 years of age or o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76105 19.65 miles from city center roanoke
817-534-0814 Emergency shelter and diagnostic facility for children between ages 0 and 13 who have been removed from their homes by Child Protective Services due to an experience of abuse and/or neglect by their c See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 19.70 miles from city center roanoke
877-701-7233 24 hour Domestic violence hotline for women and their children. SafeHaven operates the largest and most comprehensive domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.ServicesEMERGENCY SHELTERProvides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-t See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 19.75 miles from city center roanoke
817-336-1044 Domestic Violence Shelters. One in Fort Worth, the other is in Arlington. Total 164 bed capacity. Call hotline for immediate help: 1-877-701-7233- Also provides subsidized housing for survivors of domestic violence. See more details
Arlington, TX 76010 19.79 miles from city center roanoke
817-277-6620 Temporary shelters for victims of sexual abuse.Our Hours8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. SaturdayFood and Clothing Groceries – We supply individuals and families with short-term s See more details
Irving, TX 75061 20.03 miles from city center roanoke
(972) 254-4003 Brighter Tomorrows provides free emergency shelter for victims of domestic and sexual violence at 2 locations. Each location provides 35 beds in a safe, supportive environment. Our shelters are staffed 24 hours a day, year round. The shelters are fenced and equipped with security cameras. See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 21.79 miles from city center roanoke
(972) 642-7744 Our mission is to reduce homelessness among families of school children in crisis who are enrolled in the Grand Prairie School District by providing emergency assistance, temporary shelter, and life skills training for their parents. See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 24.64 miles from city center roanoke
214-637-6117 Calvert Place Men's ShelterIntake Hours:Intake for Calvert Place Men’s Shelter happens every afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at The Bridge loca See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 26.08 miles from city center roanoke
(214) 424-7050 Open 24 hours a day. Men's & Women's ShelterOpen 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Shelter Care Program provides safe shelter, hot meals, clothes, showers and laundry facilities for or individuals and families experiencing homelessness. Addit See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75052 27.51 miles from city center roanoke
817-404-7733 At Edwards Housing we have single rooms and shared rooms . We Offer the Continum of Care” program model for persons that are homeless, disabled, elderly or with a mental health disorder. We provide a safe, affordable, clean place to live with Care Services provided by our Sponsors……Home Health See more details
Dallas, TX 75208 29.48 miles from city center roanoke
214-941-8578 Transitional temporary emergency housing for runaway homeless youth ages 10-17.Emergency Youth Shelter ProgramThe Emergency Youth Shelter Program provides a temporary sanctuary for homeless, runaway and abandoned youth until a permanent home is found.
See more details
Dallas, TX 75224 30.13 miles from city center roanoke
469-286-6865 Transitional Housing for inmates and clients from rehabilitation facilities.
We can house up to 10 clients with 24 hours service. We provide three meals and snacks. We are minutes from Downtown Dallas, and near many dart bus lines. There is a shopping center within walking distance from See more details
Dallas, TX 75232 33.42 miles from city center roanoke
(469)254-1419 Living Word In The Cliffs Ministries is a 12month nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their ph See more details