Welcome to our Nashua, New Hampshire Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Nashua, NH and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Nashua, NH 03060 0.81 miles from city center nashua
(603)-889-3421 Christ-centered men's homeless shelter. Open year round.
Free Breakfast served Monday-Friday at 7am, Saturday & Sunday at
Free Lunch served Monday- Wednesday- Friday at 12pm noon. Free dinner on Saturdays & Sundays 5pm. See more details
Nashua, NH 03060 1.19 miles from city center nashua
(603) 889-7770 Our Business Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5PMDirections to the shelters:Please call the office if you need to get to the shelters. Emergency Shelter - Two homeless shelters house single men, women and families. Originally opened as short-term emergency shelters See more details
Lowell, MA 01854 10.65 miles from city center nashua
978 458 2870 This is a Family Shelter. Entrance is through DHCD Homeless Coordinator out of the local DTA Office. Not a walk in Shelter.Emergency food, shelter and clothing for 28 families.- Case Managers work with HOH residents to assess their circumstances and plan for their f See more details
Lowell, MA 01852 11.45 miles from city center nashua
(978) 458-9888 Lowell Transitional Living Center provides three daily meals, a safe environment, detox placement, individual assessment and referrals, medical care, case management, street outreach to chronically homeless, rep payee services, clothing and on site GED and support group programming.The L See more details
Lowell, MA 01852 11.68 miles from city center nashua
978~459~9631 Under the Oak is a day shelter that is Christian based and located at Christ Church United in Lowell, Ma. UTO is open every Wednesday from 11am till 2pm..On cold or snow days we open earlier and stay open later. We serve a hot lunch along with fellowship and arts and crafts - UTO helps those in need See more details
Lawrence, MA 01841 15.79 miles from city center nashua
978-689-8575 Opened in 1983, Lazarus House's 31-bed emergency shelter is located in the Arlington District of Lawrence, MA. Seven days a week, Lazarus House provides a safe, clean and supportive environment for individuals and families on referral by social service, law enforcement, church or community groups.
See more details
Manchester, NH 03103 16.55 miles from city center nashua
603-668-1877 Our shelter is available to homeless individuals 18-years-old and older. Shelter participant bed check in is from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00pm. The shelter can accommodate 108 participants in dormitory-style sleeping areas. Through the winter 2019/20 we’ll have an additional 30 mattresses on the dining room See more details
Manchester, NH 03101 16.57 miles from city center nashua
603-641-9441 Families in Transition – New Horizons is one of the largest homeless services organizations in New Hampshire with locations in Manchester, Concord, Dover and Wolfeboro. We provide innovative and effective interventions specifically designed to help homeless individuals and families reach beyond the See more details
Lawrence, MA 01840 16.64 miles from city center nashua
(978) 557-5775 Casa Nueva Vida (House of New Life) is the only homeless shelter in the state of Massachusetts with a completely bilingual staff. Although we serve a diverse population, we believe our bilingual expertise makes us ideally capable of providing a unique, specialized package of services and programs to See more details
Leominster, MA 01453 19.24 miles from city center nashua
978-466-1704 Shelter and Food North Star Family Services is an emergency shelter that assists five families simultaneously in a community living/group environment. Families share all common area spaces such as kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, lau See more details
Fitchburg, MA 01420 19.45 miles from city center nashua
978-345-3050 Call after 4 pm to see if shelter is available. Shelter provides meals, shelter, housing search, and advocacy services in the spirit of hospitality to homeless men and women.The Emergency Shelter program is designed to offer a temporary shelter oppo See more details
Haverhill, MA 01831 20.36 miles from city center nashua
(978) 241-3500 We offer emergency shelter for both families and individuals, with the goal of providing not just a place to sleep but also services to help those who are homeless get back on their feet.
The Emmaus Family House program serves up to 54 homeless families at one time. Of these, 28 familie See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 27.52 miles from city center nashua
781-893-0108 The Bristol Lodge Men's Shelter operate on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Provides a 43 bed shelte See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 28.23 miles from city center nashua
781-894-1225 Operates on a first come, first served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Please note that the Women's Shelter cannot recei See more details
Somerville, MA 02144 30.44 miles from city center nashua
- Adult Shelter
14 Chapel Street
Somerville, MA 02144
Phone: 617-623-2546 Operated by the Somerville Homeless Coalition. An emergency and extended stay sober shelter for 12 men and 4 women. Call to g See more details
Cambridge, MA 02138 31.63 miles from city center nashua
617 661 1873 Emergency shelter. Stay is variable. Hours: 6pm - 7am.
Provides a basic act of mercy to the poor and homeless of Cambridge and surrounding communities. Each evening 14 men are provided with a safe, comfortable place to stay. Our guests have access to two meals, showers and personal st See more details
Cambridge, MA 31.86 miles from city center nashua
(617) 864-0795 Y2Y is an emergency shelter for young adults. We accept anyone between the ages of 18-24. We also accept some 25 year-olds, as long as they were still 24 years of age at the beginning of our operational season (November 1st). Under no circumstances can we accept guests who are less than 18 years old See more details
Cambridge, MA 02138 31.99 miles from city center nashua
617 876 3256 *** NOTE: The Harvard Square Homeless Shelter will be closed at least through the end of this year (2020). It will not be opening on Nov 1 per usual. Open from November 15th evening to April 15th. Shelter is open from 7pm to 8 See more details
Somerville, MA 02144 32.15 miles from city center nashua
617-776-6661 The shelter is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.This is a residential facility for families in a communal-like atmosphere where families reside together and share services and resources. The family shelter can serve five families at one time and offers housing search, case management, See more details
Somerville, MA 02143 32.21 miles from city center nashua
An emergency and
extended stay shelter for
over the age of eighteen. Operated by Catholic
Charities. No referral needed, walk in by 3pm. Hours of operation: shelter 24/7, Office
9/5 daily except for weekends. Serves all of Middlesex County. Clients need to call in the
mornin See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 32.75 miles from city center nashua
617 349 6340 The Cambridge Multi-Service Center (MSC) addresses the needs of homeless and near-homeless individuals and families living in our community. We provide direct services, planning and coordination of efforts for persons who are living on the street, in emergency shelters or at risk of losing their hou See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 32.84 miles from city center nashua
617-491-5752 Hildebrand Family Self-Help Center provides shelter to families only and operates under a closed referral contract with the state.
This is the administrative office. Hildebrand provides: Emergency shelter units with common facilities and on-site services, Independent apartments with support service See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 33.01 miles from city center nashua
(617) 547-3400 This Salvation Army location provides much more than an emergency shelter. They also provide:
Alcohol and Drug Treatment, Military Personnel Assistance, Transitional Care & Work Release, Emergency Financial Assistance, rent assistance, Transitional Housing.
There are many other servi See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 33.01 miles from city center nashua
(617) 547-3400 Short term and extended stay beds for sober men only. Provides case management, substance abuse services and vocational counseling. Call first thing in the morning (7am or later) to reserve a bed. Arrive before 7pm to claim a bed. No referral needed. No geographic restrictions. See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 33.03 miles from city center nashua
(617) 547-1885 Short term and extended stay beds for sober men and women. Provides case management, housing search, and referrals to community services to assist with mental health, medical care, employment, education, and benefits. Referral is needed; then call at 10 am to reserve a bedOur clien See more details
Cambridge, MA 02139 33.30 miles from city center nashua
617-661-0600 Bed lottery is at 2:30 PM. Beds can only be reserved in person. CASPAR's Emergency Service Center (ESC) is one of three shelters in Massachusetts that accept homeless people who are actively using alcohol and drugs. At the ESC clients receive medical and mental health care, nutriti See more details