Kennett square Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Kennett square, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Kennett square, PA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Wilmington , DE 19808 8.97 miles from city center kennett square
302-998-2222 We are an emergency hosting program. We provide emergency shelter for children and their families. We also provide case management, housing assistance and job search assistance. Our Hospitality Center provides needed temporary shelter to up to 6 families (or 20 See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 9.62 miles from city center kennett square
610-692-2990 Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 3pm. Day Room Services Light breakfast and hot lunch served daily Groceries provided for families in need Clothing for men, women, and children Diap See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 9.69 miles from city center kennett square
302-654-1184 The shelter serves 10 homeless, pregnant adolescents and young women, providing residents with food, clothing, counseling and referrals to appropriate services. Residents should be in their first or second trimester of pregnancy. See more details
West Chester, PA 19382 9.89 miles from city center kennett square
(610)696-8746 Railton House is a single room occupancy (SRO) program and serves as a bridge for gentlemen who have graduated from The Salvation Army ARC program and are transitioning back to independent living. Our maximum capacity is 7 men and candidates must undergo a rigorous interview process initi See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 9.94 miles from city center kennett square
(610)692-6550 Safe Harbor of Chester County is an independent, nonprofit organization providing food, shelter, friendship, counseling and recovery opportunities to help homeless men and women in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Anyone looking for shelter at Safe Harbor will need to go through ConnectP See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 10.21 miles from city center kennett square
302-652-0970 Emergency women's shelter for single women with children.Hope House II & III are key points of entry into the Ministry continuum of care for the homeless. Case managers can easily connect women with services such as job training/placement assistance, medical and See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 10.29 miles from city center kennett square
302-652-0904 Mens homeless shelter. Capacity: 12 men.
House of Joseph I provides emergency shelter and services to homeless employable men. Residents come to the shelter for reasons that include family challenges, substance abuse, mental health disorders, unemployment or underemployment. Case manag See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 10.66 miles from city center kennett square
(302) 658-7110 Home Life Management Center (YWCA) is a shelter for homeless families. Their services range from Childcare and job training to Violence Prevention and Leadership Training. There is no limit to the length of stay. See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19106 10.86 miles from city center kennett square
(215) 923-2381 Provides a homeless outreach center for those in Philadelphia. This is an outreach ministry.
Program Services and hours:
Tuesday and Thursday
11:30 Noon Lunch
1:30 Life Recovery
2:30 Free Time
5:30 Evening Meal (formerly known as Carewalk) See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 10.97 miles from city center kennett square
(302) 652-8033 We are currently located at Saams Church location the entrance are the double red doors.Morning Hospitality: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 8:30amSunday Breakfast: 7am – 8amFor appointment call (302) 652-8033: Mon-Fri 9am-12pm.Friendshi See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 11.01 miles from city center kennett square
(302) 472-0753 Emergency Housing ResidenceThe William Booth Emergency Housing Residence (EHR) is a Ninety (90) day emergency shelter for single women and women with children mainly from Wilmington and New Castle County. The Emergency Housing Residence consists of 52 beds in 13 rooms on two residential See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 11.14 miles from city center kennett square
(610) 380-6193 22 bed emergency and temporary shelter for men. The emergency shelter is a source of food, shelter, referral and supportive services for those who have lost most or all of their support systems. More than 200 men are sheltered annually.The residents are provided an address and telephone See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 11.22 miles from city center kennett square
610-384-9591 The CYWA Gateway Shelter provides temporary shelter and refuge to homeless women and their children, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Women and their children, and single women, seeking help because of poverty, abandonment, abuse, mental health and addiction challenges, receive intensive case manageme See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 11.36 miles from city center kennett square
(302) 652-8314 Men's ShelterUp to 130 men who would otherwise be homeless call our shelter "home" each night.Community MealA hot, nutritious meal is served to more than 200 men, women and children each night.Men's Residential Discipleship MinistryThe NewLife Program offers See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 17.26 miles from city center kennett square
Contact For general informat Winter Shelter.
The Meeting Ground Emergency Rotating Shelter provides shelter to individuals and families experiencing The only thing that countshomelessness during the cold winter months. We are blessed to partner with local churches and other organizations to offer this service to See more details
Elkton, MD 21922 17.37 miles from city center kennett square
410-996-0333 For battered women & their children. Emergency shelter Meals Counseling. All services are free of charge.24 Hour Helpline: The helpline is confidential with the following exceptions: reports of child abuse and/or threats/intentions of homicide or suicide. Call 410-996 See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 17.64 miles from city center kennett square
(410) 996-0333 Cecil County Department of Social Services, Domestic Violence Rape Crisis Program
Provides services for victims and their family of domestic violence with assistance from community based programs.
1) 24-HOUR HOTLINE: For persons with questions or concerns regar See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 17.65 miles from city center kennett square
410-392-8066 Emergency shelter, transitional shelter. Counseling Day shelter and meals(both males and females have access today shelter)The Cecil County Men's Shelter, often referred to as Settlement House, provides transitional housing for men who are experiencing a period of homelessness in their l See more details
Chester, PA 19013 17.77 miles from city center kennett square
610.872.4070 Shelter for families. 10 rooms. FMC offers numerous additional programs including the After School Program, medical assessments through ChesPenn, mental health assessments through Horizon House, toys during the holiday season, play therapy and a karate program for children. See more details
Chester, PA 19013 18.51 miles from city center kennett square
(610) 872-6865 Office hours: From 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM
Shelter hours: The shelter doors open at 7:45 PM each evening and close at 8:10 PM.
Overnight facility-based shelter for men. Shelter guests arrive in the evening and must exit the following morning. Capacity is 36 beds.
See more details
Chester, PA 19013 18.74 miles from city center kennett square
610-872-2611 The shelter has 17 rooms for families or single women. It is typically at full capacity of 70 people on any given day and serves an average of 240 individuals (75 households) per year. Wesley House has a state-of-the-art computer training room for clients to See more details
Phoenixville, PA 19460 22.48 miles from city center kennett square
(484) 302-8151 Shelter and Support for Single Women Experiencing Homelessness in Phoenixville, PAPhoenixville Women’s Outreach provides transitional housing and affordable housing to help women break the cycle of dependence and poverty.Mission To See more details
Salem, NJ 08079 22.83 miles from city center kennett square
(856) 935 - 6655 Salem County Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program
All services are CONFIDENTIAL
Access to emergency shelter
Individual, Group and Family Counseling
See more details
Phoenixville, PA 19460 22.88 miles from city center kennett square
610-933-9305 Good Samaritan Services provides a full continuum of care to individuals and families experiencing homelessness. We offer Emergency Shelters, Residential Housing, and Housing Support Services across Lancaster and Chester Counties. We serve around 400 men, women, and children every year.
See more details
Norristown, PA 19404 27.12 miles from city center kennett square
610-275-4183 The Salvation Army offers an emergency shelter for families with children under 18.Office Hours:Monday-Thursday9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Friday9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.EligibilityOpen to any individual or family in need of shelter. Call in advance. See more details
Norristown, PA 19401 27.53 miles from city center kennett square
(610)292-9244 The Coordinated Homeless Outreach Center, the only year-round, 24/7, emergency housing service for single adults experiencing homelessness in Montgomery County, is a partnership between Montgomery County’s Office of Behavioral Health and Resources for Human Development. CHOC serves homeless adu See more details
Pottstown, PA 19465 27.59 miles from city center kennett square
610-455-5333 Religious based ministry that provides seasonal (fall/winter) shelter. Dinner is normally nightly at 9:00 pm and breakfast at 6:30 am. Due to COVID-19 we are only providing single rooms in nearby motels for a week at a time for individuals who are working a viable plan for housing. See more details