Antioch Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Antioch, Illinois Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Antioch, IL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Zion, IL 60099 12.29 miles from city center antioch
(847) 731-7165 24 HOUR TOLL FREE HOTLINE – 1-800-600-SAFEOur Emergency Hotline is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.We provide services to men, women, children, the elderly, LGBT community members, and teens. A Safe Place provides emergency shelter, transitional housing, scatter See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 13.30 miles from city center antioch
(847) 782-8630 When you need help, reach out to our Clearinghouse / Help CenterWe are open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Voicemail is available after-hours or when volunteers are serving others.Our phone volunteers will talk with you about the nature of your need See more details
McHenry, IL 60050 13.73 miles from city center antioch
(815) 759-7284 McHenry County PADS is a program of Pioneer Center for Human Services, McHenry County’s provider of the broadest range of human services.McHenry County PADS offers emergency and transitional housing coupled with support services in order to help individuals who have become homeless work See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 14.21 miles from city center antioch
(847) 689-4357 Come to our Resource Center at 1800 Grand Avenue between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday to complete an intake and start to get helpEmergency Overnight ShelterPADS is the only non-restrictive overnight emergency See more details
Kenosha, WI 53143 14.46 miles from city center antioch
(262) 658-1713 The mission of the Shalom Center is to serve the community by providing emergency food, shelter, and support in ways that meet immediate needs and respect human dignity.Individuals in Need of Nightly Shelter (INNS)The INNS Program provides temporary emergency nightly shelter for ho See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 14.53 miles from city center antioch
(847) 662-1340 Family Housing ProgramThe COOL Family/Transitional Housing Program has been in operation since 1988. This program provides services and programs including life skills training along with rent and utilities paid homes for homeless families, many of whom are struggling single parents. COOL See more details
Union Grove, WI 53182 14.82 miles from city center antioch
(262) 878-9151 VPSC is a 30 bed transitional living facility for homeless veterans with full wrap-around programming and services.
All veterans who live in CVI residential facilities enjoy a wide breadth of support services: See more details
Libertyville, IL 60048 14.92 miles from city center antioch
(847) 680-5408 The Haven’s Transitional Shelter Program features a comprehensive array of services designed to transition a woman and her children beyond homelessness and towards independent living. The shelter itself is a four-bedroom house in Libertyville that sleeps ten people and has a communal living roo See more details
Waukegan, IL 60085 15.94 miles from city center antioch
847-623-2136 We provide transitional housing for men and women who are physically able to take care of themselves receiving a pension or on disability (SSI). We have 25 beds, food and phone are also included. We use a sliding scale for rent starting at $500.00 a month and lower based on amount of income. We are See more details
Burlington, WI 53105 15.97 miles from city center antioch
(262) 767-1478 Our mission is to provide families and individuals with temporary shelter and basic necessities while assisting them in gaining skills to become self-sufficient, employed, and independent.The problem of homelessness is complex. It requires a collaborative effort that begins with meeting immedi See more details
Racine, WI 53403 21.55 miles from city center antioch
262-633-3235 HALO is located in the heart of Racine, Wisconsin, at 2000 DeKoven Avenue. Our emergency facilities are open 24/7/365. Our facilities are housed in a converted, 22,000 square foot warehouse, part of which is used by the Racine Food Bank. HALO's 120-bed shelter includes two se See more details
Racine, WI 53403 22.52 miles from city center antioch
262-637-9559 The Youth Shelter program provides food, clothing, shelter, and case management services to runaway, homeless, neglected and abused, and trafficked youth age 10 through 17.A runaway teen makes an easy target for fraud, robbery, or exploitation through human trafficking. Many become involved wi See more details
Racine, WI 53403 23.19 miles from city center antioch
262-633-3274 The Womenâ€™s Resource Center offers safe secure shelter in a turn of the century home in downtown Racine. Safe shelter is also available on the west end of the county through a collaborative effort with TLC Burlington. Male victims or victims with extenuating circumstances are offered m See more details
Palatine, IL 60074 26.71 miles from city center antioch
(847) 963-9163 Scattered Site Emergency Shelter Program serving the northwest suburban area of Cook County. Daycenter supportive services M-F 7:30am - 4PMServicesAt JOURNEYS The Road Home, we serve people from all walks of life. Homelessness does See more details