Zephyrhills Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Zephyrhills, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Zephyrhills, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Lakeland, FL 33801 13.57 miles from city center Zephyrhills
863-232-9815 Safe Families is a network of host families that provide a loving home where parents can safely place their children in times of crisis. Host Families, prompted solely by compassion, are screened, trained and serve without compensation. As a result, this program is a voluntary, non-coercive alternat See more details
Lakeland, FL 33801 18.73 miles from city center Zephyrhills
863-687-8475 We are one of the oldest and most comprehensive homeless care centers in Polk County. We are committed to provide SHELTER, HEALTHCARE, and RENEWAL of the Homeless in our community. A safe comfortable place where homeless are welcomed, fed, clothed and sheltered.
More than 180,000 hot nu See more details
Lakeland, FL 33802 18.76 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(863)687-4076 The Gospel Rescue Mission is for homeless and at-risk men, as overnight guests. Open at 3:30 p.m. daily First 3 nights per month are free, then it’s $7 per night Shower, fresh change of clothes, clean bed See more details
Lakeland, FL 33801 18.86 miles from city center Zephyrhills
863-686-7153 Provided by Catholic Charities
Serves women of Polk County
Provides financial assistance and shelter to women at risk for homelessness due to domestic violence, loss of income, or eviction.
See more details
Tampa, FL 33613 20.49 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-969-2068 Office Hours M-F 9 - 5 pm After Hours or Weekends by Appointment Only.We at Recovery Services feel that everyone deserves a second chance.
we offer a clean, safe place to live and a new start. Our Vision is to
be able to provide this enviro See more details
Tampa, FL 33610 20.84 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-629-1576 Community LivingSupportive HousingOur mission is to provide learned experience to the outreach of at risk veterans for the facilitation of successful recovery and reintegration to society. Advocating housing first and the resources needed to make the trans See more details
Tampa, FL 33610 21.66 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-246-4899 Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.ACTS Bridge Housing provides 90 day and emergency shelter and recovery services to homeless individuals with co-occurring (substance abuse/mental health) disorders. Services are provided in 2 congregate living locations in Tampa and 8 scatt See more details
Tampa, FL 33604 21.97 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(813) 971-6961 New Beginnings of Tampa also offers emergency housing for up to 50 people on a daily and weekly basis located at 8535 North Nebraska Avenue. Admission to our programs depends on availability. For more information about our programs, please contact us at 813-971-6961.
Office hours are 8:00 am- 7:0 See more details
Tampa, FL 33619 22.51 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(813) 384-4170 DACCO Behavioral Health Serves: Single men and single women
Support services DACCO offers priority admission to our programs if you are Pregnant or an I.V. Drug User and are in need of addictio See more details
Tampa, FL 33603 24.11 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-294-4993 * Note: This is not a homeless shelter. This is another resource that may be helpful.
FSJ Rooming house has offered affordable housing since 1977 @ 4202 n nebraska (our 2nd location is 2818 n nebraska) The cost for a client to live at the property is $100 a week with no deposit a See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 24.32 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(352) 796-1425 Food/Financial Assistance/shelter/medication for homeless.Emergency/Support Services assistance is available to low-income households who are at 125% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. See more details
Tampa, FL 33604 24.40 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-875-2024 Dawning Family Services is an emergency homeless shelter for families with at least one minor child and women who are currently pregnant. Currently, we are at capacity. Our waiting list is full and has been closed; we do not anticipate it re-opening. Please call 211 for assistance.Bridge See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 25.07 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(352) 799-2912 14 bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol, rehab. programCheck-in time is between the hours of 3 pm – 5pm Sunday through Saturday at 1090 Mondon Hill Rd., Brooksville, FL 34601. (352) 799-2912 Ext. 103.Intake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Mi See more details
Brooksville, FL 34603 25.38 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(352) 597 0119 Transitional housing for eight moms and their preschool children. Full program participation expected. This is not emergency housing, but a long term program with time to give birth, complete school and become employed. Live in House M See more details
Tampa, FL 33602 25.46 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(813)209-1200 Emergency ShelterWe are temporarily not able to accept walk-ins for emergency shelter. However, if you need emergency shelter or have questions related to the process, email Intakedocs@metromin.org or call (813) 209-1222. You can begin the process by completing the online form here. Emai See more details
Tampa, FL 33602 25.67 miles from city center Zephyrhills
813-549-0641 We operate 24/7/365, we operate on a first come firsts serve basis. We have a capacity of 132 shelter beds, although this is broken down by several programs. We do not have a waitlist or call ahead list, we do not take reservations. We do not charge, ever. We are not a 1 night shelter, w See more details
Tampa, FL 33602 26.18 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(813) 710-3818 **NOT A HOMELESS SHELTER** New Life Transitional Services, Inc operates group homes for Veterans, persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities, foster children aging out of the system and other vulnerable populations. Our program lasts up to 24 mont See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 26.21 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(352) 799-2912 6 Bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol rehab. programIntake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Missions for lodging at the hours listed above. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the facility. Sunday assistance must be prea See more details
Bartow, FL 33830 32.34 miles from city center Zephyrhills
(863) 595-0220 Youth and Family Alternatives operates three short-term shelter programs for youth between the ages of 10 thru 17, one of those being the George W. Harris, Jr. Runaway and Youth Crisis Shelter, located in Bartow, Florida. We are open to youth who are runaway or See more details