Yountville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Yountville, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Yountville, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Napa, CA 94559 9.24 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 259-8133 Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided. See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 18.14 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 18.58 miles from city center Yountville
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 19.02 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 573-6955 Emergency shelters, residential and other services for adults with mental illness. Opportunity House is a temporary shelter for homeless men and women, specifically those who are seriously mentally ill and homeless or at risk of homelessness. Located in a large See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 19.19 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 569-0615 For single women & mothers with children. Call after 4pm. Voicemail M-F 9am-4pm. Se habla espaņol. Sloan House is a 22 bed shelter that offers temporary housing and supportive services for women and their children. The shelter can serve women with up to two See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 19.19 miles from city center Yountville
415-717-2799 Meema's House is...
A Faith-based home established to support pregnant and parenting teens and empower them to either keep or place their babies in loving families. During their stay, young mothers are taught the practical life skills that enable them to be nurturing mothers and productive members See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 19.65 miles from city center Yountville
707-542-5426 Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES)Provides a coordinated Entry System for Sonoma CountyTuesdays, Wednesdays 1pm-3pm (excepts holidays) See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 19.68 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 525-0226 This is a first point of contact if you are homeless or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. The center provides resources, counseling, intake for shelters, and other services for those in need. It also has showers, laundry, telephone, and mail services for your use.Homeless Services Cent See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 19.72 miles from city center Yountville
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 19.76 miles from city center Yountville
707.542.4817 The Rescue Mission (Men's Shelter)
provides the basics of food, clothing, shelter, showers and shaves to homeless men.
For Men: We offer shelter at 101 6th St. (the corner of 6th and Wilson). Please call 707.542.4817 for more information.
For Women and W See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 20.13 miles from city center Yountville
707-579-0138 Who we serve: Women and children of all ages, races, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds experience homelessness for a multitude of reasons. Many of the women we serve have fled domestic violence, resulting in a loss of income or economic support. Substance abuse See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 20.30 miles from city center Yountville
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 20.76 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 573-0490 Christian Women's Shelter. Varied stay length with stipulations.Provides a Christian-based ministry facility housing up to 18 single women and three women with children for 30 days. Offers open year round, 24 hours per day with no waiting list and a Zero tolerance of drugs, al See more details
Vacaville, CA 95688 20.89 miles from city center Yountville
707 447 1988 Opportunity House Mission Statement
To provide a safe, secure, drug-free and helpful environment for homeless participants to use as a springboard to self-sufficiency and to a productive lifestyle in the community.
Opportunity House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizati See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 21.08 miles from city center Yountville
(707) 544-3299 When fully-operational the Dream Center will include 63 units of housing for these 18-24 year olds, along with counseling and job training, both for the residents and another 1000 young people using SAY's effective counseling and job training services. And, with a $1 million operating grant from the See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 29.81 miles from city center Yountville
925-370-1990 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedRunaway Program- Outreach/ Safe Place, Short- term shelter for youth, family mediation, and Outpatient counselingFoster Homes for Long Term Placement-We provide traditional long term placement in our tr See more details
Concord, CA 94520 32.42 miles from city center Yountville
925-608-6700 There are two emergency shelters which operate in the unincorporated
areas of Richmond and Concord. Both run 24 hours a day and offer meals,
laundry facilities, telephone, mail, advocacy, and case management.
The emergency shelter program for adults provides See more details