Ventura Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Ventura, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Ventura, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Ventura, CA 93001 (805) 652-2151 Serves: Homeless mentally ill, single men, and single womenServices: Place to sleep, shower, meals, laundry, mail, phone, and case managementTo be considered: Frequently a waiting list; apply for intake interview 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.Capacity: Beds – male-7, female-3 See more details
Ventura, CA 93001 805-648-4977 Ventura Transitional Living Center - Transitional housing and comprehensive support services for homeless families and single women getting back on their feet.Homeless single men and single womenServices: Place to sleep, meals, shower, housing navigation and case management See more details
Oxnard, CA 93030 8.44 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 385-7200 Emergency ShelterOur Lighthouse Emergency Shelter is a 24 hour, seven days a week shelter offered to single women and mothers with children (boys up to age 10 – some exceptions made up to age 12). There is a 30-day stay limit (extensions can be granted for up to six months if appropriate). See more details
Oxnard, CA 7117 8.77 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 487-1234 Shelter for single men. Open Year round. Check in 5pm daily.Capacity 35 men. With the support of our community, we offer: Refuge – Food, shelter, and clothing for those in need. Recovery – Biblically ba See more details
Oxnard, CA 93033 9.90 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 487-3445 Shelter for single women and women with children. Gabriel's House cares for the orphans and widows of Ventura County in their distress. We share the love of God in a very tangible way, by providing food, shelter and the resources they need (jobs, education, tra See more details
Santa Paula, CA 93060 14.20 miles from city center Ventura
8053405025 This is not an overnight shelter but it is a Drop In Center Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. Showers and medical services offered every Friday at One Stop, 1029 E. Santa Paula Street, Santa Paula. We also serve a hot meal every Wednesday at 121 Davis S See more details
Santa Barbara, CA 93103 24.01 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 884-8481 Homeless Center.
Services: 24-hour sobriety-based transitional shelter program.
30 bed homeless shelter for homeless people released from the hospital or experiencing illness on the streets.
Winter Shelter: 24 hour winter shelter from Dec 1 - March 31. < See more details
Santa Barbara, CA 93103 24.03 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 884-8481 Our mission is to assist homeless individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency, by helping as many as possible access the services they need to transition to stable employment and housing.Casa Esperanza is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Offering a wide array of services for the hom See more details
Santa Barbara, CA 93103 24.41 miles from city center Ventura
805-966-1316 Programs: Homeless GuestsThe Santa Barbara Rescue Mission is the only organization between Oxnard and Santa Maria that provides hot meals and overnight accommodations seven days a week, 365 days per year. Shelter is provided every night to 100 men and 24 women. In 2014, the Mission provided 72 See more details
Santa Barbara, CA 93101 24.88 miles from city center Ventura
(805) 966-9668 Are you and your family homeless? Are you and your family about to become homeless?Transition House can help!If you are a Santa Barbara County Resident with a family (single-parent or dual-parent, with children under 18 years old) you may be eligible to stay in our Emergency Shelter. Ple See more details