Vacaville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Vacaville, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Vacaville, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Vacaville, CA 95688 707 447 1988 Opportunity House Mission Statement
To provide a safe, secure, drug-free and helpful environment for homeless participants to use as a springboard to self-sufficiency and to a productive lifestyle in the community.
Opportunity House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizati See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 9.76 miles from city center Vacaville
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
Napa, CA 94559 17.33 miles from city center Vacaville
(707) 259-8133 Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided. See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 22.45 miles from city center Vacaville
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Bay Point, CA 94565 22.73 miles from city center Vacaville
(925) 458-5663 Shelter Pregnant WomenOffice Hours: 8am-5pm everydayFront desk staffed 24 hours/dayOur strategy focuses on healing the whole family by providing emergency housing, nutrition, clothing, recovery services ( from substance abuse and battery), parent education classes and c See more details
Concord, CA 94520 24.30 miles from city center Vacaville
925-608-6700 There are two emergency shelters which operate in the unincorporated
areas of Richmond and Concord. Both run 24 hours a day and offer meals,
laundry facilities, telephone, mail, advocacy, and case management.
The emergency shelter program for adults provides See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 24.90 miles from city center Vacaville
925-370-1990 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedRunaway Program- Outreach/ Safe Place, Short- term shelter for youth, family mediation, and Outpatient counselingFoster Homes for Long Term Placement-We provide traditional long term placement in our tr See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 26.05 miles from city center Vacaville
(925) 335-0698 Since 1986, SHELTER, Inc. has prevented thousands of families from losing their homes and placed thousands more in homes that they maintain on their own. Families graduate from SHELTER, Inc's programs and become self-sufficient, providing for themselves and their families. See more details
Antioch, CA 94509 26.22 miles from city center Vacaville
(925) 778-3750 Don Brown Shelter in Antioch, CA is the sole provider in the area for emergency shelter for homeless men and women who have a severe and persistent mental illness. The shelter currently has 20 beds, housing 12 men and 8 women, and is open 24/7, year-round.Every person served at the Don B See more details
Concord, CA 94520 26.66 miles from city center Vacaville
(925) 825-4700 Homeless Mentally Ill. Also provides transitional housing (supportive housing), for families experiencing homelessness.
1. Crisis Residential
2. Homeless Assistance & Housing
3. Outpatient / Day Treatment
4. Residential / Transitional
See more details
Concord, CA 94520 26.88 miles from city center Vacaville
(510) 776-6269 STAND! For Families Free of Violence is the only provider of comprehensive family violence services in Contra Costa County. We work to end domestic violence and child abuse and build safe and strong families and communities.STAND! For Families Free of Violence is rea See more details