The Colony Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our The Colony, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for The Colony, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Plano, TX 75026 9.11 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 424-7775 Emily's Place is not a shelter, which typical allows women to stay for 30 - 90 days. Rather, it is a transformational housing ministry based on a 24 month stay commitment which promotes stability and wise choices.
The transformational program includes counseling, addictions recovery, See more details
Plano, TX 75074 11.59 miles from city center The Colony
972-424-4626 City House provides emergency shelter for ages newborn - 17, and transitional living services (residential and nonresidential) to 18-21 year olds.Need help now? After 5:00 pm.. Call us at 972-971-0278.Programs and Services See more details
Plano, TX 75074 11.78 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 422-2911 At Hope's Door New Beginning Center, we help individuals and families
escape and heal from domestic abuse, dating abuse and family violence
through our free trauma-informed services.
Our two emergency shelters offer temporary housing to survivors and
t See more details
Allen, TX 75002 13.23 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 442-6966 The Family Promise of Collin County Community Network brings shelter, meals, and support services to Collin County families without homes. Family Promise of Collin County is a cost-efficient and effective community response to family homelessness. The foundation of the program is the involvement of See more details
Richardson, TX 75081 13.94 miles from city center The Colony
(214) 886-3563 Programs: Emergency shelter: EMERGENCY SHELTER IS 0 -30 DAY- PROGRAM FOR ADULT FEMALES, AND WOMEN WITH CHILDREN (0 – 12 YRS OLD), WHO ARE IN A LIFE THREATENING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SITUATION. A POLICE REPORT IS REQUIRED TO PROVE THAT THE INCIDENT HAS BEEN FILED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OR See more details
Denton, TX 76202 15.79 miles from city center The Colony
(940)566-3800 Emergency shelter for men & women. Case management available. Must have state issued ID. Breathalyzer test; Provides evening and morning meals and breakfast to public at 6:30 AM, age 18 and older, social worker available M-F 1-4 PM, No pets. See more details
Dallas, TX 75238 17.55 miles from city center The Colony
800-799-7233 River Of Life Homes provides shelter, food and clothing for homeless women and women with children in a domestic violence situation. We also offer group homes for women and men who are homeless but have some kind of income SSI. Eligibility: Must be homeless or in a domestic violence s See more details
Denton, TX 76201 17.74 miles from city center The Colony
(940) 387-1750 Friends of the Family offers emergency shelter for survivors of relationship violence and sexual assault. Persons seeking shelter may call the crisis line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 800-572-4031 or 940-382-7273. Eligibility for shelter will be determined based on safety concerns related to re See more details
McKinney, TX 75071 18.15 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 542-5302 The largest and leading homeless program in Collin County, Texas. The shelter provides a place for homeless residents looking to get back on their feet and has grown from 120 to 160 beds the past 10 years.
To be eligible, you must:
Have a photo ID
Submit to a dru See more details
Garland, TX 75040 18.62 miles from city center The Colony
972-276-0057 At Hope's Door New Beginning Center, we help individuals and families
escape and heal from domestic abuse, dating abuse and family violence
through our free trauma-informed services. Our two emergency shelters offer temporary housing to survivors and
thei See more details
Garland, TX 75046 19.09 miles from city center The Colony
(972)272-4531 Office hoursMonday - Saturday 10 A.M. - 8:30 p.m. The Garland Salvation Army provides assistance with a Food pantry, TXU Electric, Garland Power and Light Electric, Assistance in placement of individuals in Dallas Salvation Army Shelter. There is no shelt See more details
Irving, TX 75061 19.10 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 254-4003 Brighter Tomorrows provides free emergency shelter for victims of domestic and sexual violence at 2 locations. Each location provides 35 beds in a safe, supportive environment. Our shelters are staffed 24 hours a day, year round. The shelters are fenced and equipped with security cameras. See more details
Dallas, TX 75219 19.31 miles from city center The Colony
214-946-4357 Genesis Women's Shelter provides emergency shelter, safety and counseling for victims of domestic violence and their children. All of the services at Genesis Women's Shelter's are confidential and free. See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 19.43 miles from city center The Colony
(214) 424-7050 Open 24 hours a day. Men's & Women's ShelterOpen 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Shelter Care Program provides safe shelter, hot meals, clothes, showers and laundry facilities for or individuals and families experiencing homelessness. Addit See more details
Dallas, TX 75235 19.49 miles from city center The Colony
214-638-2988 Intake Hours:Families:Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.Saturday, Sunday and holidays from10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m – 2:00 p.m.Single Women:Monday – Friday only, 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 19.54 miles from city center The Colony
214-637-6117 Calvert Place Men's ShelterIntake Hours:Intake for Calvert Place Men’s Shelter happens every afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at The Bridge loca See more details
Irving, TX 75060 19.64 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 432-6941 THE MEN'S HOME IS A FREE 12 MONTH RESIDENTIAL MINISTRY PROGRAM FOR DETOXIFICATION AND REHABILITATION OF DRUG ADDICTS AND MEN DEALING WITH HOMELESS SITUATIONS. THE PROGRAM IS FREE TO EVERY RESIDENT AND ALL BASIC LIVING NECESSITIES ARE PROVIDED SUCH AS ADEQUATE SLEEPING QUARTERS,3 MEALS A DAY, AND DA See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 22.20 miles from city center The Colony
214-746-2785 The Stewpot offers a safe haven for homeless and at-risk individuals of Dallas, providing resources for basic survival needs, as well as opportunities to start a new life. Services ID SERVICES (Monday – Thursday, See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 22.31 miles from city center The Colony
214-823-4500 Programs and services provided include assessment and diversion, emergency shelter and supportive housing (through DHA vouchers and a permanent supportive housing program), comprehensive case management, adult and children’s services, and an education program.If you are a family in need See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 22.42 miles from city center The Colony
214-670-1101 225 emergency mats, 100 transitional beds;If you are an adult experiencing homelessness in Dallas, please contact us at 214.670.1101 for more information about participating in homeless recovery activities.The Bridge's purpose is to end adult long-term homelessness in Dallas See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 22.44 miles from city center The Colony
214-637-6117 Intake for Calvert Place Men’s Shelter happens every afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at The Bridge located at 1818 Corsicana Street, in downtown Dallas. Clients are bused to the shelter and bused back to The Bridge the next morning.Calvert Place Men’s Shelter serves a See more details
Dallas, TX 75226 22.47 miles from city center The Colony
214-428-4242 Mission: Austin Street Center provides emergency shelter and related services to the homeless person in a compassionate, faith-based community and provides 'whole person' therapeutic programs so that the person in need might be better able to make responsible choices, positive changes and have econo See more details
Bedford, TX 76021 22.54 miles from city center The Colony
(800) 790-3221 Safe To Sleep DFW is a COVID19 inspired shelter for people who have lost their jobs , and looking for a safe place to sleep, while they search for another job opportunity. Safe To Sleep DFW helps individuals on the brink of homelessness, or experiencing homelessness due to COVID19 or similar situat See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 22.60 miles from city center The Colony
214-421-1380 Dallas Life Foundation strives to provide those in need with adequate shelter We operate a 100 000 square foot facility capable of housing up to 500 men women and children per day. Men and women are on separate floors in dormitory style housing.Shelter See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 23.54 miles from city center The Colony
(214) 421-5894 Eden Outreach, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men and women with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their physical, spiritu See more details
Dallas, TX 75203 23.60 miles from city center The Colony
214-943-5010 The recovery ministry includes narcotics anonymous and alcoholic anonymous (NA/AA) support meetings, biblical counseling, as well as group and individual sessions. The program is six months to one year with participants residing in houses on the campus of Golden Gate and includes a daily curriculum See more details
Dallas, TX 75210 23.63 miles from city center The Colony
4696014445 Dallas International Street Church is a 24-hour per day, 7 day a week church located at 2706 Second Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75210. By day, it becomes a rest haven and lighthouse for those who are broken and weary from life in the streets. Many who come are plagued with life controlling c See more details
Dallas, TX 75208 24.13 miles from city center The Colony
214-941-3500 Intake assessments are conducted on a first-come-first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. No appointment is necessary. For more information, call our main number at 214-941-3500 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.? OUR LOCATION See more details
Dallas, TX 75208 24.48 miles from city center The Colony
214-941-8578 Transitional temporary emergency housing for runaway homeless youth ages 10-17.Emergency Youth Shelter ProgramThe Emergency Youth Shelter Program provides a temporary sanctuary for homeless, runaway and abandoned youth until a permanent home is found.
See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 24.70 miles from city center The Colony
(972) 642-7744 Our mission is to reduce homelessness among families of school children in crisis who are enrolled in the Grand Prairie School District by providing emergency assistance, temporary shelter, and life skills training for their parents. See more details
Dallas, TX 75224 25.65 miles from city center The Colony
469-286-6865 Transitional Housing for inmates and clients from rehabilitation facilities.
We can house up to 10 clients with 24 hours service. We provide three meals and snacks. We are minutes from Downtown Dallas, and near many dart bus lines. There is a shopping center within walking distance from See more details
Arlington, TX 76004 27.38 miles from city center The Colony
877-701-7233 Transitional Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence. SafeHaven operates the only domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.
SafeHaven operates two emergency shelters that have a 164 bed capacity and provides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-threatening situations. The shelter See more details
Arlington, TX 76011 27.57 miles from city center The Colony
817-548-9885 Arlington Life Shelter serves men, women and children of all ages.
Emergency Shelter Program
Emergency shelter services are provided for up to three (3) nights and during periods of extreme cold or heat.
14 day services and housing placement are provi See more details
Arlington, TX 76010 27.81 miles from city center The Colony
817-277-6620 Temporary shelters for victims of sexual abuse.Our Hours8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. SaturdayFood and Clothing Groceries – We supply individuals and families with short-term s See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76101 30.52 miles from city center The Colony
817-586-4471 Transitional Housing for the homeless population. We provide for men, women, and minor children. There's financial responsibility and obligation that may be off-set or in some cases eliminated through our work program.
Faith-Based transitional housing serving the homeless population, See more details