Temecula Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Temecula, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Temecula, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Temecula, CA 92591 (951) 526-1200 Our Mission is to minister the love of Jesus Christ to the Least, the Last, and the Lost of our Community through the provision of assistance in the areas of guidance, counseling, education, job training, shelter, food, clothing, health care and independent living communities. See more details
Temecula, CA 92590 951-677-9661 Project T.O.U.C.H Current Programs: Shared and Homeless Prevention Housing with 130 beds to assist single mothers, Veterans, seniors, and the disabled – averaging 35 to 40 children daily throughout Southwest Riverside County. Loca See more details
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 14.62 miles from city center Temecula
909-383-2323 The Set Free ranch's are separated into
the Men's ranch and the Woman's ranch.
The Men and Women's ranch have two locations
in California including Set Free Lake Elsinore, Ca and Phelan, Ca. Other Set Free locations will provide you with the
appropriate in See more details
Hemet, CA 92543 18.54 miles from city center Temecula
951-791-9497 Emergency Shelter, transitional housing, food & Nutrition Programs, emergency financial assistance, disaster services. See more details
Hemet, CA 92546 19.73 miles from city center Temecula
(951) 766-7476 Valley Restart is a shelter and resource center for persons experiencing homelessness located in the Hemet-San Jacinto Valley. Incorporated in 1989 as a 501c3 not for profit agency, Valley Restart is supported by a collaboration pf the public, private and religious sectors.Valley Restart See more details
Oceanside, CA 92057 20.77 miles from city center Temecula
760) 721-2117 PROGRAMSWhile Interfaith offers our community over 50 different programs and services, they are all segmented into the following five clusters: Housing Employment & Economic Development Supportive Services& See more details
Vista , CA 92084 21.20 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 536-3880 Operation HOPE-Vista is an emergency shelter for single women and families with children in Vista, California.Community outreach program assisting homeless women and families with children of North San Diego County, California.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday See more details
Oceanside, CA 92054 25.18 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 722-0800 Provides food and shelter to homeless individuals in the North County areas.Open December 1, to March 31. Clients must pass drug test. Must register between 4:30pm to 6:00pm Monday-Friday to considered for shelter bed. If bed is available then one will be provided and if bed is not available then cl See more details
Escondido, CA 92026 25.31 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 745-8685 Provides emergency assistance to persons in need, including food and formula and/or diapers when available. Also provides referrals to other agencies. Transitional case management is required for other assistance and may include gasoline vouchers for disabled persons with verifiable medical appointm See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 26.16 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 480-0055 Provides
temporary, emergency shelter for survivors of domestic violence and
their children. Offers safety planning, crisis counseling, advocacy
services and assistance with obtaining long-term safe housing. Our
trained staff encourages clients to take new steps, break old patterns,
and bu See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 26.21 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 489-6380 Provides temporary emergency shelter for homeless mentally or emotionally disturbed women. All meals are provided in a home-like setting. Case planning, counseling, and advocacy are offered. Referral required from Health and Human Services Agency North Inland County Mental Health. imited to mentally See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 26.21 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 489-6380 If you are in need of help from any of our programs and services, please understand that we cannot evaluate your needs through email or over the phone. You must come to one of our service centers during walk-in hours: Social Services walk-in hours for newclients:Inland S See more details
San Diego, CA 26.22 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 489-6380 Merleâ€™s Place provides 48 transitional shelter beds for North San Diego
Countyâ€™s most vulnerable homeless populations: the disabled, senior
citizens and veterans. KMA Architecture & Engineering donated itsâ€™
services to design a shelter that features dormitory-style bedrooms,
bathro See more details
Carlsbad, CA 90101 26.46 miles from city center Temecula
760-929-2322 Provides short-term housing and case management for homeless men and long-term housing for employed farm workers in North County.Please call each morning between the hours of 8:00 am-10:00 am for bed availability. Bed availability changes daily. If eligible, cli See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 27.30 miles from city center Temecula
(760) 745-7829 Provides long-term, transitional shelter for homeless males and females with a history of substance abuse. Offers job training, job placement, and supportive services. 33 of program beds are for Veteran and 11 for Non-Veterans.
Limited to homeless males or females 18 years of age and o See more details