Tamarac Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Tamarac, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Tamarac, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 6.03 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 563-4357 Broward County Homeless Helpline.
Anyone seeking Broward County Homeless information / referral or a homeless individual / family in Broward County.
The Homeless Helpline provides a single point of entry into the homeless continuum of care. Homeless individuals and families call in t See more details
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 6.06 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 972-2958 St. Laurence Chapel is the working name for the Episcopal Mental Health Ministries, Inc.
Located next to the Broward Outreach Center (BOC).Hours: Direct Client Services are provided Mondays through Fridays 7:30 to 3:30pm. Every Sunday there is a voluntary chapel service and See more details
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 6.15 miles from city center Tamarac
954-332-7499 All homeless housing interventions in Broward County are accessed through Broward County's Homeless Coordinated Entry and Assessment Screening, Information and Referral (CEASIR). Please contact the Homeless Helpline at 954.563.HELP  to obtain your CEASIR.We pro See more details
Oakland Park, FL 33309 6.28 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 568-2801 The Lippman Youth Shelter is a short term crisis runaway shelter for troubled and abused children from 12 years old to 17 years old. See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 7.57 miles from city center Tamarac
954-779-3990 If you are experiencing homelessness, you must call the HOMELESS HELPLINE 954.563.HELP (4357) (Broward County only)Operated by The Broward Partnership for the Homeless, 200 bed facility with comprehensive services for men, women and
families. Admission by referral o See more details
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311 7.58 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 779-3990 All homeless housing interventions in Broward County are accessed through Broward County's Homeless Coordinated Entry and Assessment Screening, Information and Referral (CEASIR). Please contact the Homeless Helpline at 954.563.HELP  to obtain your CEASIR.We pro See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 7.73 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 524-6991 The emergency night shelter is an open door shelter that
provides beds to homeless individuals without children. Homeless
individuals can place their name on the list for drawing by calling or
by walking in.Intake: Contact 954-524-6991 on Mondays
between 12:00 and 2:00 PM, o See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 7.76 miles from city center Tamarac
954-566-2311 Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30AM - 5PMFri: 8:30AM - 4PMSat-Sun: Closed If you are experiencing homelessness or dangerously close to becoming homeless in Broward County, we appreciate you reaching out to us in your time of need.Immediate help is a See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 9.97 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 561-5559 Our Residential Center welcomes you 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with no questions asked. If you need a safe place to stay, please contact us. We accept all youth ages 11-21 in Fort Lauderdale
Each year, we reach hundreds of kids in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando vi See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 12.34 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 276-3422 Free drop in center that helps those with mental health or substance abuse.HoursMonday through Friday: 3 to 8 pmWeekends and holidays: Noon to 5 pmThe center has earned a reputation as a safe and supportive, prejudice-free environment with impressive outcomes. For See more details
Hollywood, FL 33022 13.46 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 926-7417 This full-service, 90-bed facility is located on the corner of Scott Street and Dixie Highway in Hollywood, serving homeless men and women in South Broward County.
Located adjacent to the Broward Outreach Center is the BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN - HOLLYWOOD. Designed to See more details
Boca Raton, FL 33432 13.86 miles from city center Tamarac
(561) 391-1344 The Salvation Army of Boca Raton is a social services location. Call for an appointment for a needs assessment. Office hours: T~F 9:30 1:30
Our Social Services Office offers assistance with dry goods from our food panty, clothing from community donations, emergency furniture assistance See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317 14.09 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 924-3571 Housing Locations
– South Florida
– Central Florida
– North FloridaWhat to expect when you call Empathetic and non-judgmental listening and emotional support Assessment of nee See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 14.43 miles from city center Tamarac
(954) 920-0106 Not a Homeless Shelter. This is a Homeless Services organization.Soup Kitchen/ Food Pantry/clothing and outreach providedSocial Servicesâ€”Monday-Friday 10:30am-12:30pmPantry bags of food--(Once every 4 weeks) for singles with proof of address e.g., a rent receipt See more details
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 15.49 miles from city center Tamarac
954.457.1460 Food pantry (Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Park, West Park, Dania Beach and Miramar) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or emergency as needed See more details
Delray Beach, FL 33483 21.80 miles from city center Tamarac
(561) 265-3370 Family Promise is the faith communities of South Palm Beach Counties response to homelessness for children and their families. The program is designed to bring temporary shelter, meals and support to these families, with the goal of empowering families to achieve long term self sufficiency.
< See more details
Hialeah, FL 33014 21.84 miles from city center Tamarac
305-557-0981 Office hours: 9am to 4pm.The Salvation Army in Hialeah provides a number of social services.
Services at this Salvation Army includes:
Emergency Financial Assistance (Rent Assistance, Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistanc See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33437 22.99 miles from city center Tamarac
(561)737-2222 Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 10 month, faith-based, college
accredited, addiction recovery program with residential services for
more than 440 men and women who have
lost control of their lives due to alcohol and/or illegal and
pharmaceutical drug add See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 24.96 miles from city center Tamarac
561.537.4632 William H. Mann Place for MenThe Lord's Place Men's Campus is located in Boynton Beach. It provides supportive housing to 50 formerly homeless men in Palm Beach County. The Campus is comprised of two main housing programs: transitional and permanent supportive. The transitional program, which See more details
Miami, FL 33138 25.53 miles from city center Tamarac
305-757-1509 The Edison Corp's Salvation Army in Miami provides social services. The services include:
Emergency Financial Assistance
Please contact this office to make an appointment for a needs assessment. See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 26.30 miles from city center Tamarac
(561) 736-4325 In order to be assisted by this program you must be homeless, honorably discharged veteran, with income.
Provides help to disabled homeless and hungry veterans by providing emergency residential lodging for $100 per week. No food nor transportation provided.
Hours of serv See more details
Miami, FL 33137 26.70 miles from city center Tamarac
(305) 751-6501 Transitional Shelter For men and women/job training/etcConcept House, Inc.'s Behavioral Health Care programs are affordable and are based on a sliding fee scale.We offer comprehensive and specialized residential, outpatient and supportive housing programs for females and males affl See more details
Miami, FL 33142 27.10 miles from city center Tamarac
(305) 637-6700 Our Administration office is open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pmThe Salvation Army Miami Area Command offers 236 beds distributed among three lodges that provide temporary housing to women and families, single men, veterans, and persons dealing with HIV/AIDS. These te See more details
Miami, FL 33127 27.32 miles from city center Tamarac
(305) 573-3333 Emergency Shelter for families with children.
Catholic Charities' New Life Family Center in Miami-Dade is a transitional housing shelter with 15 private units. Under the guidance of our experienced staff, dispossessed families with children have the opportunity to return to self-suffici See more details
Miami, FL 33238 27.64 miles from city center Tamarac
(305) 633-5105 The center Impact youths to be positive agents of change to our society; by becoming self-conscious, spiritual conscious and community conscious. Providing; after school, enrichment program to support students in the Wynwood / Allapatta neighborhood and surrounding areas. See more details