Welcome to our Sutton, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Sutton, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Worcester, MA 01604 6.56 miles from city center Sutton
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 7.15 miles from city center Sutton
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 7.40 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 7.44 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 7.59 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 7.91 miles from city center Sutton
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 7.96 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 872-4853 Emergency shelter on Queen Street. Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelter. Occupancy 94 people. 58 emergency shelter beds. See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 7.99 miles from city center Sutton
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 8.19 miles from city center Sutton
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 8.74 miles from city center Sutton
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Milford, MA 01757 12.37 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 488-9107 Under 30 degrees
Doors open at 7 p.m. and close at 9 p.m.
Shelter closes at 6:30 a.m. Emergency shelter for the greater Milford area that will be running until March. See more details
Southbridge, MA 01550 14.65 miles from city center Sutton
(508)7649800 Intake: Call our office during regular business hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30 to 4:30pm.
We are a dry shelter.
We accept men, women, and children for short-term shelter, generally around 30 days up to a maximum of 90 days.St. Luke's Guesthouse provides Christian hospitality to th See more details
Woonsocket, RI 02895 16.17 miles from city center Sutton
401-767-0866 The Woonsocket Homeless Shelter is open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, housing nearly 80 persons per night through the shelter and six emergency apartments.
In addition to securing housing, residents receive case management services to help identify and address their specific need See more details
Ashland, MA 01721 17.17 miles from city center Sutton
(508) 620-2690 Shadows provides temporary emergency housing for up to 10 women who are sober. It is linked to SMOC's continuum of housing and services through the Common Ground Resource Center. Women at Shadows are eligible for employment and housing search services, mental health and substance abuse services and See more details
Danielson, CT 06239 24.45 miles from city center Sutton
(860) 774-4977 Families, Single Males and Single Females - 60 day shelter stay. Staffed 24 hours per day.
The Emergency Shelter is a 50-bed facility available to homeless families and single adults. The program is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers are provided 3 meals a day and ba See more details
Pawtucket, RI 02862 27.03 miles from city center Sutton
401-723-3057 Domestic violence shelter.Residential ProgramsSafe HomeIt is often a very traumatic experience for a family to come to a safe home for the first time. In addition to fleeing an abusive relationship, the family is faced with living in an See more details
Leominster, MA 01453 27.51 miles from city center Sutton
978-466-1704 Shelter and Food North Star Family Services is an emergency shelter that assists five families simultaneously in a community living/group environment. Families share all common area spaces such as kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, lau See more details
Providence, RI 02908 27.86 miles from city center Sutton
401-765-3232 Domestic Violence ShelterSAFE HOUSE (EMERGENCY SHELTER)As domestic violence victims take important steps to reclaim their lives, it is often necessary to move away from the abuser. Sojourner House's Safe House is in an undisclosed location an See more details
Providence, RI 02903 29.04 miles from city center Sutton
(401) 521-2255 Need Help?In need of emergency shelter and want to learn more about our services? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 277-4316.By doing so, you will be connected with our Coordinated Entry Team, who is responsible for helping neighbors in need See more details
Providence, RI 02907 29.04 miles from city center Sutton
(401) 274-8861 We provide emergency overnight accommodations for 75 to 90 homeless men and 15 to 30 homeless women, seven nights a week. Each overnight guest has the ability to take a hot shower, eat a hot dinner, sleep in a clean bed, and have breakfast in the morning. This is approximately 38,325 nights of safe See more details
Providence, RI 401-273-1888 29.37 miles from city center Sutton
AIDS Care Ocean State is dedicated to providing quality housing, case management, medical and nursing care, and prevention to adults, families, adolescents and children who are affected by or at risk for HIV infection. AIDS Care Ocean State will act as an advocate for individuals and families at ris See more details
Providence, RI 02907 29.38 miles from city center Sutton
401-273-1888 AIDS Care Ocean State is the largest provider of subsidized housing for persons living with HIV/AIDS.We have built or developed 19 properties to serve our clients. We currently have 127 clients residing in 48 apartments that we own and operate. Federal funding sources allow us to sub-lease 47 See more details
Providence, RI 02906 29.68 miles from city center Sutton
401-831-4570 Interim House Emergency Family Shelter. Community Action Agency.Open 24 hours a day. ADMISSION CRITERIAFamilies with childrenSingle and two-parent householdsMale and/or female, 18+Will accept people who have been incarceratedCannot accept victims o See more details
Providence, RI 02907 29.84 miles from city center Sutton
401-272-0220 Hours: Monday to Friday 8-4, Social Services 8-4 Monday to Thursday, Friday 8-1
men's and women's shelter.
ShelterMore than a meal, Amos House is home. And all that goes with it. Trust, safety, a solid foundation from which to grow, and friendships (made right See more details
Providence, RI 02907 30.40 miles from city center Sutton
(401) 467-3630 Transitional housing program for homeless single parents and children. The Village has 23 apartments and an on-site Child Care Learning Center. We provide the basic human needs of shelter, child care, supportive services, advocacy and guidance to homeless families seeking help. See more details