St. Paul Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our St. Paul, Minnesota Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for St. Paul, MN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
St. Paul, MN 55101 612-292-1721 ShelterUnion Gospel Mission Twin Cities offers shelter to those experiencing homelessness or addictionSupport that leads to self-sufficiency.Homelessness can happen to anyone. A job loss, a long-term disability, divorce, abuse – the rea See more details
Saint Paul, MN 55101 0.35 miles from city center St. Paul
651-225-9354 Day Center for Families Living Without a Permanent HomeThe Family Place guides children and their parents/caregivers from uncertainty to stability in the quest in finding a place to call home.The Family Place staff in conjunction with Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter (CAHS See more details
St. Paul, MN 55130 (651) 789-7599 Emergency shelter for men.The Bethel Hotel, provides 139 transitional housing and emergency shelter beds, including 52 cots in the Chapel, for up to 158 men per day.Men's ServicesAddictionEducationFoodHealthShelter See more details
St. Paul, MN 55101 (651) 228-1800 The Naomi Family Residence provides a comfortable shelter for women and children who are homeless so they can start rebuilding a new life for themselves. We take a holistic approach to care by providing secure shelter; hot, nutritious meals; and courses and support services that assist women in beco See more details
Saint Paul, MN 55102 0.84 miles from city center St. Paul
(651) 647-2350 Nightly emergency shelter, housing services, meals, showers, veteran services, laundry, mental health assistance, mail, chemical health support groups.The Dorothy Day Womenâ€™s Shelter provides shelter and temporary housing to 42 single women experiencing homelessness.Nightly emerg See more details
St. Paul, MN 55102 (651) 647-2330 Overnight emergency shelter for men and women, Includes pay-for-stay overnight shelter, social services provided through collaboration with Ramsey County. Includes showers and light dinner. 172 beds for men, 60 beds for women. There is a small fee for this over See more details
St. Paul, MN 55104 651-387-8393 CTI is an empirically supported, time-limited case management model designed to prevent homelessness and other adverse outcomes in people with mental illness following discharge from hospitals, prisons and other institutions. CTI is designed to be most effective when individuals are housed in the co See more details
Maplewood, MN 55109 4.44 miles from city center St. Paul
(651) 291-0211 For Ramsey County families experiencing homelessnessUp to 120 consecutive nights of shelter for families, activities for children, tutoring and resources, parenting education with life skills training.Housing and employment search assistance, three meals per day, transportati See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55415 8.25 miles from city center St. Paul
612-332-4500 PSP's ultimate goal is to permanently end a family's homelessness with one visit to the shelter. The Family Transformation Support Services (FTSS) pilot is directly aimed at accomplishing this ambitious goal.
PSP has provided emergency shelter for more than two decades and our staff h See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.25 miles from city center St. Paul
612.871.5900 Location: St. Olaf ChurchDuring COVID-19, all individuals still need to go through Adult Shelter Connect for placement at one of the Minneapolis adult (18+) shelters, including Our Saviour’s Shelter. However, all assessments are now being conducted by phone. Pl See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.46 miles from city center St. Paul
612-594-2000 Housing Services:On-Site Supportive HousingThere are two types of On-Site Supportive Housing at our 510 South 8th Street Residence:Housing Supports (formerly GRH): County-funded beds for men and women who have experienced long-term homelessness.Veterans Admi See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55407 8.49 miles from city center St. Paul
612-827-9372 helter for homeless youth28-bed shelter for young adults ages 18-20, 30-day average stay, longer stays available if needed, basic needs; food, shelter, clothing, and laundry.Additional services include crisis counseling and support, case management, mental health and chemical See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55402 8.71 miles from city center St. Paul
612.248.2350 Location: St Olaf ChurchIndividuals will need to visit the Adult Shelter Connect (ASC) for an assessment and placement at one of the five Minneapolis shelters and referrals to other services. ASC direct line: 612.248.2350The five Minneapolis shel See more details
Eagan, MN 55123 8.91 miles from city center St. Paul
(651) 456-9110 Supportive Services at the ShelterDakota Woodlands is the parent that most residents never had or at least didnâ€™t take advantage of when they had the chance. It is impossible to quantify the value of an encouraging word when a mom ensures her child is getting to school every day on time or a See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.96 miles from city center St. Paul
612.874.0306 Office Hours are Monday – Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.* Reservations for shelter are required! Click here for information or call the Adult Shelter Connect Office at 612.248.2350Our mission is to house, support and See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55408 8.96 miles from city center St. Paul
612.874.0306 The overnight shelter is for 44 men and 22 women. Our goal is to meet the immediate need in the community for emergency shelter, create a welcoming community based around dignity, respect, and fairness, and end homelessness by offering what help we can to assist individuals in finding housing. See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55404 8.98 miles from city center St. Paul
612-874-0311 St. Stephen's Street Outreach is part of St. Stephen's Human Services, which offers shelter, housing, employment, and systems change for those who are homeless.
St. Stephen's Shelter offers sober shelter to 45 adult men every night.
Our comprehensive shelter program in See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55403 9.20 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 767-3100 We offer a wide range of basic needs and rehabilitation services to anyone in need, without discrimination. Our shelter is Minnesota's largest homeless adult outreach facility and includes a clinical treatment program for men working to beat chemical dependency.
This secure shelter offe See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.30 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 338-4855 ShelterWe have apartments for homeless families with two or more children that are minors. If you're in need of shelter, bring your entire family to Sharing & Caring Hands (525 N. 7th St.) Monday – Thursday at 10:30AM or 1:30PM.Please not See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.40 miles from city center St. Paul
612-338-4640 The Sharing & Caring Hands Day Services Center, located only a few blocks from downtown Minneapolis, offers most of our day-to-day services for the poor and homeless. At the Day Services Center we offer hot meals, a Food and Clothing Shelf, Dental and Medical Clinics, and assistance with a vari See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.48 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 204-8552 171 shelter spaces, 80 Pay-For-Stay beds, Hennepin County social services, light evening meal, breakfast, showers, some lockers and shower facilities.Additional services include Healthcare for the Homeless available hours limited. The emergency homeless shelter is open 365 da See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 9.53 miles from city center St. Paul
(612) 204-8406 88 units of single room occupancy, permanent housing for independent, single adults, recreational activities, with access to Narcotics Anonymous meetings. See more details
Hugo, MN 55038 14.68 miles from city center St. Paul
651.762.9124 Emergency shelter is provided to families in Washington County and suburban Ramsey County residents. We provide off-site shelter with direct and ongoing case management services until stable housing is achieved. Call our help line to schedule an intake appointment.Re See more details
Apple Valley, MN 55124 20.11 miles from city center St. Paul
651-319-2153 Evening shelter aids are at the shelter 5:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. to help open the shelter, check in guests, distribute supplies, visit with guests, and assist staff with cleaning and other duties. Overnight shelter aids are at the shelter 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. See more details
Anoka, MN 55303 22.80 miles from city center St. Paul
(763) 323-7006 Stepping Stone Emergency Housing is Anoka County's only youth & adult homeless shelter, and one of Minnesota's most trustworthy non-profit organizations. In a dormitory-style setting, Stepping Stone provides a primary, yet temporary home to 66 men and women, as young as 18 years old. See more details