Springville Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Springville, Alabama Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Springville, AL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Springville, AL 35147 (205) 467-6226 Big Oak Girls' Ranch is located on 325 acres about six miles from Springville, Alabama. The Girls' Ranch includes nine residential homes, a transitional apartment home, gymnasium, equine center, and swimming pool. But mostly, the Girls' Ranch is a place of love, security and safety—three things few See more details
Center Point, AL 35212 20.55 miles from city center Springville
205-520-2356 For Homeless VeteransOperated by Three Hots and A Cot Three Hots and A Cot is a 501c3 organization (TAX ID # 26-4355458) formed by veterans to help veterans. Our primary mission is to assist homeless military veterans transition to a self sustained lifestyle See more details
Gadsden, AL 35905 22.56 miles from city center Springville
(256) 892-0773 A Christian Home for Children Needing a Chance.Big Oak Boys' Ranch is located on 223 acres in Southside, Alabama, just outside of Gadsden. The Boys' Ranch includes nine residential homes, a transitional apartment home, gymnasium, equine center, and swimming pool. But most important See more details
Gadsden, AL 35901 24.13 miles from city center Springville
256-546-8831 The Love Center is a non-profit shelter for homeless women and families. The Love Center provides food, clothing and necessities to residents as well as assistance with securing employment and housing. Counseling is provided by qualified volunteers. See more details
Gadsden, AL 35901 24.68 miles from city center Springville
256-546-4673 The Salvation Army Gadsden accepts 10 women and 10 men, feeds well, and laundry available. They also provide cable tv, smoke breaks, and stats are from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on your issues.
Full Services: Homeless Shelter for Families, Homeless Shelter for Men, Homeless Shelter fo See more details
Birmingham, AL 35206 26.71 miles from city center Springville
(205) 833-7410 Transitional housing for women and children9 - 12 month faith based programprison re-entry programsEmpowering women, through faith-based initiatives, so they can return to society as well equipped women of God. The program is about empowerment, See more details
Birmingham, AL 35212 28.72 miles from city center Springville
(205) 591-4302 Interfaith Hospitality HouseThe YWCA operates one of Alabama’s only permanent facilities serving two parent families experiencing homelessness in the state of Alabama. Through the Interfaith Hospitality House, located in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Birmingham, the YWCA offers shelter and supp See more details
Birmingham, AL 35212 28.85 miles from city center Springville
251-35212 Those we serve come from a variety of backgrounds. Generally we help children, the unemployed, homeless, the working poor, the disabled, families on welfare, veterans and the elderly whose fixed income is too small. Some of our guests have income. About 25% of our guests are employed part-time or See more details
Birmingham, AL 35213 29.72 miles from city center Springville
(205) 595-4555 RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMSThe Authority operates a residential program for adults with mental illness, which provides treatment and housing for 90 individuals. This program is comprised of four Transitional homes, four Group homes, and a Brief Intensive Treatment Home providing services to ten peopl See more details
Talladega, AL 35160 31.33 miles from city center Springville
(256) 362-2114 We provide transitional housing for homeless minor children (male and female) and female caregivers as well as a Transition to Adult Living program for 19-24 year old females. See more details