Spring Hill Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Spring Hill, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Spring Hill, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Brooksville, FL 34603 11.05 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352) 597 0119 Transitional housing for eight moms and their preschool children. Full program participation expected. This is not emergency housing, but a long term program with time to give birth, complete school and become employed. Live in House M See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 11.52 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352) 796-1425 Food/Financial Assistance/shelter/medication for homeless.Emergency/Support Services assistance is available to low-income households who are at 125% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 11.72 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352) 799-2912 14 bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol, rehab. programCheck-in time is between the hours of 3 pm – 5pm Sunday through Saturday at 1090 Mondon Hill Rd., Brooksville, FL 34601. (352) 799-2912 Ext. 103.Intake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Mi See more details
Brooksville, FL 34601 12.08 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352) 799-2912 6 Bed facility, 9 mo. - 1 yr. Drug/Alcohol rehab. programIntake ProceduresMen and women are received daily at the Rescue Missions for lodging at the hours listed above. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to enter the facility. Sunday assistance must be prea See more details
Hudson, FL 34667 12.17 miles from city center Spring Hill
727-869-6426 Office hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, hours are 10:00 to 3:00pm.
Transitional housing up to 13 months- food -clothing- job assistance and more
The R.O.P.E. Center was established in 2009 to provide shelter and assistance to those who seek it and is located in Hud See more details
Homosassa, FL 34446 22.51 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352)601-8025 The Men's Shelterâ€‹â€‹Our Menâ€™s Shelter provides a safe living environment with recovery focused programming that gives an opportunity to have a positive transformational culture for learning new life behaviors. Transitional housing is the primary focus of our Missio See more details
Tampa, FL 33613 27.49 miles from city center Spring Hill
813-969-2068 Office Hours M-F 9 - 5 pm After Hours or Weekends by Appointment Only.We at Recovery Services feel that everyone deserves a second chance.
we offer a clean, safe place to live and a new start. Our Vision is to
be able to provide this enviro See more details
Inverness, FL 34452 27.72 miles from city center Spring Hill
(844) 409-0970 When beds are available, we provide emergency housing for veterans for up to three days. Laundry, mail, and personal items such as shampoo, soaps, and more are also provided. We set up many social events, including fishing, bowling, and other activities to help with the transition back into the comm See more details
Inverness, FL 34451 28.24 miles from city center Spring Hill
(352) 344-8111 24hr Hotline - 352-344-8111CASA provides shelter to victims of domestic violence and their children. Our shelter services provide a safe haven for survivors as they are recovering and working on a plan for a successful life free from abuse and violence. The shelter will provide See more details